Terran shipyard

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

TerranJedi

Terran shipyard

Post by TerranJedi » Thu, 3. Aug 23, 16:23

I just finished the Aldrin plot and docked at the new shipyard in TUS2. Have to say I'm rather disappointed. All that is available to buy are SPP, Silicon mine, Ore mine, and the paste blending facility.

Is this normal? Will other factories show up after things get up and running there?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Terran shipyard

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 3. Aug 23, 20:07

Is this X3TC? If so, I would have thought the shipyard is placed in TUS1. Plot walkthroughs suggest that the selection of stations for sale at said shipyard increases, once you finish the plot. So there might still be a mission left for you to do.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

TerranJedi

Re: Terran shipyard

Post by TerranJedi » Fri, 4. Aug 23, 05:09

Yes it's TC and you are correct, it is TUS1. I do still have the glowing stone to deliver, so I'm not completely done. I also still have the hub plot to finish (working on the 250k crystals right now)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”