Numeric Ranks for X3

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Blitz4
x4

Numeric Ranks for X3

Post by Blitz4 » Sun, 16. Jul 23, 23:10

Very cool. Noticed the game has Numeric Ranks. Was that added in a recent update and is it in X3:AP?
Here's the original mod: viewtopic.php?t=218742

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Numeric Ranks for X3

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 17. Jul 23, 22:14

If by 'the game', you mean X3FL, then the correct forum to post about it is here. And no, numeric ranks haven't been introduced in X3AP Vanilla.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Blitz4
x4

Re: Numeric Ranks for X3

Post by Blitz4 » Wed, 19. Jul 23, 19:07

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Mon, 17. Jul 23, 22:14
If by 'the game', you mean X3FL, then the correct forum to post about it is here. And no, numeric ranks haven't been introduced in X3AP Vanilla.
Sorry. It was for X3: TC. I uninstalled and reinstalled and the numeric race ranks were still there.
Just tested using GeForce Now which I know is a fresh install, yes there's no race ranks. my mistake.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”