X Music

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Skyman
x4

X Music

Post by Skyman » Tue, 16. Aug 22, 17:13

There is a piece of music in one of the X games that I love. The only name I have seen for it is; Mix Tension. Does anybody know who composed it?
Last edited by X2-Illuminatus on Tue, 16. Aug 22, 20:46, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to X Trilogy Forum

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: X Music

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 16. Aug 22, 20:48

That track is from the X3TC soundtrack, and in the copyright information (right click -> Properties -> Details) it is mentioned that it's "Original Music by Thomas Egeskov Petersen".
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Skyman
x4

Re: X Music

Post by Skyman » Sat, 15. Oct 22, 08:32

Thanks for that information and sorry I am so late replying. (Been doing a bit of hospital time since then)
I like to imagine that if ever I was able to go into Space I would play that piece of music while flying between planets. :)
"once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return." -- Leonardo da Vinci.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”