CAG issue / question

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

earofcorn

CAG issue / question

Post by earofcorn » Mon, 22. Nov 21, 22:40

I just started using CAG’s, but after the first three that I set up, the option to “start external commodity logistics, start commercial representation, or start internal commodity logistics” appears grayed out and is unable to be selected. Can anyone help with this? As far as I know I did the exact things I did with the first three, but now the rest are duds…

earofcorn

Re: CAG issue / question

Post by earofcorn » Mon, 22. Nov 21, 22:54

After waiting 10-15 minutes the options are available now. Can anyone explain what’s going on? Does it simply take time to initiate after setting the home base of the player-owned station?

earofcorn

Post by earofcorn » Mon, 22. Nov 21, 23:25

I seem to have solved it. The traders appear to get bugged somehow, graying out the options for CAG’s, but, sending the ships to any station and docking them seems to reset them somehow, allowing you to start commercial representation and the other 2 CAG options as well. Cheers!

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Tue, 23. Nov 21, 07:32

You can't hire a pilot from empty space; only from stations.
Bonuspack Readme, CAG wrote:Important: The command is visible only when there is a pilot on the vessel or the ship is docked, in order for a pilot to enter the vessel.
The internal and external commodity logistics are the CLS1 and CLS2. Separate from CAG. They do reuse "pilots" though; you can "shift a pilot between those duties". That is, pilot retains "experience".
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”