Need help troubleshooting CLS not jumping - Resolved, for reasons unknown.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

wolfee

Need help troubleshooting CLS not jumping - Resolved, for reasons unknown.

Post by wolfee » Mon, 24. May 21, 23:44

I have a CLS set up to travel within the same sector to buy/unload energy cells to my factory = no problems
The same CLS then moves one sector to buy Ore and then travel back to unload = no problems
Then the same CLS is set to travel 4 sectors to buy Sojah Husk and return to unload at my factory = fails. My CLS is "Logistician" so he can jump. Jump is set to "Yes", jump energy restock is set to 250 and minimum jump range is 2. It's 60 energy cells to jump each way. When I "start external ..." it does the first two steps then ignores the Sojah Husk and repeats the first two steps. At first I thought it was because there was a red laser tower in the target sector but when I changed sectors to jump to it still failed.

Help please! Also, is there a way to remove the aggro on a laser tower or do you have to destroy it? (you can't comm it) Thanks for any help.

ConorC
x4

Re: Need help troubleshooting CLS not jumping

Post by ConorC » Tue, 25. May 21, 22:22

It could be that the buying conditions for the soja husk are not being met. Did you check the price?

Also, did you give it a waypoint to refuel its jump drive?

I have had issues with CLS pilots getting confused when using 1 CLS to get multiple different wares. I am aware I may have set them up wrong, but I generally only use 1 CLS ship per ware. Basically it's best to make sure the hold is empty before changing wares and for that you'd need another ship to hold the wares. It can be done, but I can't remember how I did it, sorry.

wolfee

Re: Need help troubleshooting CLS not jumping

Post by wolfee » Wed, 26. May 21, 21:01

It's working now but I have no idea what I did differently. First I destroyed the red-to-me laser tower but that made the Trading Station nearby to turn red. It was however further away from the jumpgate. I then recreated the waypoint script and it works. So I really don't know what fixed it, which seems to be the norm with CLS.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”