X3TC - 4K - Increase Text?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Baddieus
x4

X3TC - 4K - Increase Text?

Post by Baddieus » Sat, 13. Mar 21, 00:13

So, I'm running around in X3TC after a long hiatus and seeing how surprisingly good it looks in 4K still today, but am having to squint quite a bit to read my inventory, jobs, etc ...

Is there anything can be done to increase the interface and/or text to a more readable size for a 4K resolution setting?

Since I'm on a gaming rig, would also like to increase the draw distance out all the way. I'm getting 140+ FPS as it is, might as well see everything at full detail from afar.

Thanks,

-Baddieus-

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: X3TC - 4K - Increase Text?

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 13. Mar 21, 08:27

No, there's no way to do that.

What you can do is play around with other text fonts and see if you can find a font that increases readability for you. See this guide or the already created font files here and here.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”