100% X-Treme Trader and still Harmless

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

KipperTheFish
x3tc

100% X-Treme Trader and still Harmless

Post by KipperTheFish » Mon, 25. Jan 21, 17:51

Just Thought I'd brag a little.
I've made X-Treme Trader rank 100%, and my combat rank is still Harmless 0%.
I'm confident not many player have done that.
I'd post my stats to prove it but I don't know how!!!
Pushing up the anti, I know you're gonna see me, Read 'em and weep, The deadman's hand again.

jlehtone
x4

Re: 100% X-Treme Trader and still Harmless

Post by jlehtone » Mon, 25. Jan 21, 20:33

8)

Are you perhaps one of those stereotype characters that no cop can find dirt on or a True Goner? :wink:

X2 -- X3AP have "export stats" function in the game and then pages, like https://www.egosoft.com/games/x3ap/uplink_en.php
The uploaded data shows inpages, like https://www.egosoft.com/games/x3ap/statistics_en.php
However, ranks do not show there.

It is probably easier to just take a screenshot of the ingame status dialog and upload to some "cloud".
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

fig
x2

Post by fig » Sat, 30. Jan 21, 22:55

I am impressed by your rejection of violence. Assaination missions have provided me with a significant amount of my X income, but sometimes I do feel like I could have been sold a tall tale.

I wonder if the story about "the kidnapping of my first born" may not be true, especially as I have heard it many times before :lol:

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Thu, 22. Apr 21, 13:00

fig wrote:
Sat, 30. Jan 21, 22:55
I am impressed by your rejection of violence. Assaination missions have provided me with a significant amount of my X income, but sometimes I do feel like I could have been sold a tall tale.

I wonder if the story about "the kidnapping of my first born" may not be true, especially as I have heard it many times before :lol:
Refraining from violence is my path as well. At one time I need to ditch it to start the plot(s). But until that point I've been harmless as well. You can earn much more money if everyone is friendly.

Fulgrymm
x4

Post by Fulgrymm » Thu, 22. Apr 21, 21:50

Weird flex, but okay.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”