X3AP Retail versions

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ballti
x4

Post by ballti » Wed, 29. May 13, 15:14

help. Right now i got gift x3 AP from steam (9.99€), i see item in inventory, when i try to add x3 ap to library sey: This item requires you own the base game "X3: Terran Conflict" before it can be added to your library.

How to instal that game whitout x3 tc?
Wargasm

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 29. May 13, 15:35

You can't. As the message said and as I told you in my previous post, X3AP is just an addon and needs the basic game (which is X3TC) to be installed.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

ballti
x4

Post by ballti » Wed, 29. May 13, 15:46

Jup, my english is crap, i got some answer from chat: " You can just buy X3AP on Steam by itself. The X3 Terran War pack includes both TC and AP. "
But NP, tomorow i will get x3 tc :). ty
Wargasm

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Wed, 29. May 13, 16:18

The answer you got in the chat was wrong, sorry. You can buy X3AP separately, i.e. without buying X3TC again, provided you already have X3TC registered on Steam, either having bought it there or having registered a DVD version.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”