[Discussion] X3TC+AP Bonus Package

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 6. May 13, 13:26

**merged with BP discussion thread**

The Bonus Package is and always was seperate from the patches. So it won't be included in the upcoming X3AP 3.0 update. An updated version of the BP is however already be available in the L3 Script testing forum for testing purposes. When X3AP 3.0 is released, we will see what we can do for the BP.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

duncan41
x3ap

Post by duncan41 » Sun, 26. May 13, 02:17

I've been playing x3tc with the bonus pack and the MK3 Trading log has been working fine. I recently installed x3ap and the AP bonus pack, but I can't get the logging to work. So far I am only running one sector trader, but he is functioning correctly.

1- Is logging supposed to work with AP?
2- If so, are there any changes that need to be made?

Note: I have the steam versions.

Thanks

Fantu
x3ap

Post by Fantu » Sun, 26. May 13, 10:53

The TC bonus pack is compatible with linux native version with decompress of exe and copy the scripts files or I must wait the steam DLC about?

Thanks for any reply

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Sun, 26. May 13, 12:33

Bonus packs are usually downloaded from Egosoft, rather than from Steam.

So I expect you will have to wait for other than Steam.

Don't know if there is a work around for Linux, like there is for Mac OS ?

Hexadecimal
x4

Post by Hexadecimal » Wed, 26. Jun 13, 22:48

Just to satisfy my curiosity (the rest of the threa didn't make much sense). Do steam achievements still get awarded after installing the bp, or does it prevent steam from giving them?

TTD
x4

Post by TTD » Wed, 26. Jun 13, 23:22

As long as you use the official BP ,it will show as "Vanilla",not modded.
So I would assume you still get your achievements.

However,if you update idividual scripts.those are not signed,and thus will show as "modified" and you won't get the SAs.

YoFrankie

Bonus Package + Linux

Post by YoFrankie » Sun, 21. Jul 13, 16:16

how do you install the bonus package for albion prelude using Steam + Linux

Aramike
xr

Post by Aramike » Wed, 14. Aug 13, 06:44

For some reason I am unable to download the Bonus Pack for X3:AP from the downloads page. Is the link broken?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 14. Aug 13, 08:51

It works fine here. What happens, when you click on the download link?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Aramike
xr

Post by Aramike » Wed, 14. Aug 13, 20:14

All yesterday I got an error message saying file couldn't be downloaded. I tried multiple browsers. I'll try again when I get home.

Aramike
xr

Post by Aramike » Thu, 15. Aug 13, 00:57

Still not working. When I try to download from http://www.egosoft.com/download/x3ap/bo ... wnload=561 all I get is an error saying that it can't be downloaded.

UPDATE: That's strange, worked fine on my phone so I just emailed myself. Hmmm...

Akalay

Post by Akalay » Sun, 9. Mar 14, 00:33

This may be a dead topic but whatever, where do the bonus pack scripts go after you download them? Are they automatically integrated with the normal files or do they have a separate location? If they are integrated, can someone kindly give me a list of the files? I'm messing with some things and misplaced a few files. And for the record, no, I won't "just redownload the files" my PC isn't Internet friendly at the moment.

ancienthighway
x4

Post by ancienthighway » Sun, 9. Mar 14, 00:44

Did you save the downloaded Bonus Packs before installing them? If so just look for that saved download.

hisazul
xr

Post by hisazul » Mon, 10. Mar 14, 06:29

Its all combined and should auto install to right place. If you are missing or think you are missing something then just run it again.

Bonus pack should be tiny. Probably smaller then a single forum page lol.
“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” - Albert Einstein

william1134

Re: [Discussion] X3TC+AP Bonus Package

Post by william1134 » Fri, 21. Dec 18, 22:06

Hi all,

Sorry for having resurrected an ancient thread but I really need help with installing this.

I bought the X3 war pack from GOG (good old games) and am currently playing through X3 TC.
I downloaded the .exe file no problems but when I try to install I get the error: internal error failed to expand shell folder constant "userdocs"

I suspect that this may be due to that I have the war pack and not TC by itself but I am not sure.

Any help would be appreciated, all I am really after is the commercial manager to help me with stations.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sat, 22. Dec 18, 10:40

william1134 wrote:
Fri, 21. Dec 18, 22:06
I downloaded the .exe file no problems but when I try to install I get the error: internal error failed to expand shell folder constant "userdocs"
That error has nothing to do with whether you have the War Pack or not, but is a general installation error relating to the fact that the installation programme cannot find your userdocs folder. You can search for that error message via google and should find several different reports with possible solutions.

Alternatively, if you do not care about the modified tag, you can download the development version here (and the required library files here).

william1134

Post by william1134 » Sat, 22. Dec 18, 11:22

Hey, thanks for the reply. believe it or not but I have been all over google but haven't found any luck. The closest I got to was somebody talking about it on their windows Vista build, but their fix didn't seem to be applicable to me.

I may have a try of the development build,thanks for the link.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”