The Ultimate X resource and guides list - last updated 28/02/2014

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

apricotslice
x4

Post by apricotslice » Tue, 3. Sep 13, 06:33

[X3T] X3 Handbook v6 for KINDLE, inc. 112 Guides/Articles/Threads/Info, by Apricotslice and 44 main contributors (30/08/2013)

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EV43G3Y

Can you add this in as an addition to the existing Handbook entry. That way people have the choice of the original pdf version or the kindle version.

There will be an AP Kindle version coming in the near future.

Dog G6
x3ap

Post by Dog G6 » Sun, 29. Sep 13, 06:54

If you could, please replace my old X3AP Humble Merchant guide/mark the other one as outdated and put this next to it.

http://doghouseblog.wordpress.com/2013/ ... e-edition/
I want a sandwhich... no, nevermind. Well, I mean, you know... maybe... nah... okay yes.

X3 Journal Index (Includes links to all parts of my journals and guides)

DERP Stock Trading Guide [Version 1.4.5, updated 02/17/13.] DERP Humble Merchant Guide [Version 1.1]

/\ ________ /\ Ubersmilez

phantomrock2
x4

Nice

Post by phantomrock2 » Mon, 25. Nov 13, 23:56

Great info here!
Now just for some other plots in AP :D
[" thank you "]

Rapier
x3tc

Post by Rapier » Thu, 27. Feb 14, 23:09

A rather old trading guide for [XT] https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BwBmhT ... mhmOHlUdWs . This is the old UTOPIA spreadsheets and guide, zipped up with the site pages it used to reside on.

I still get PMs asking for this, so there is still a small demand.
Rapier - The Orifice of all Knowledge

Godwin's Law is not one of the Forum Rules.
Search just the forum with Google

siddham
x3tc

Post by siddham » Wed, 20. May 15, 07:16

Quite a lot of the links dont work anymore...mods?

For example all of Giskard's links lead to pages about some obscure game called Skyrim

What happened to Giskard?
Has he removed all his content?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 2. Jun 15, 16:41

siddham wrote:Quite a lot of the links dont work anymore...mods?
There's not much the mods can do, if links to external websites or forums don't work anymore. If you list the not working links, they can at least be removed.
siddham wrote:What happened to Giskard?
Has he removed all his content?
giskard's last post in the forum is almost 1.5 years old. Maybe he lost interest in the X games or there was a reason why he had to change stuff on his website and forgot about the guides for the X games. You could try sending him a PM about that.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

siddham
x3tc

Post by siddham » Tue, 2. Jun 15, 17:25

Thanks X2-Illuminatus

I did contact Giskard by Twitter and he has made his X guides available
once again on his TEG site
Thay are very useful for someone starting off

Electre
x4

Re: The Ultimate X resource and guides list - last updated 28/02/2014

Post by Electre » Sat, 27. Mar 21, 20:00

The map on argopedia doen't work (error 500), i don't know if they ae more complet than the ones i google, so, if someone can resolve the issue

Thurhame

Post by Thurhame » Sun, 27. Mar 22, 21:18

I found some good resources for X-BTF and X-Tension

Map (X-BTF): http://www.hadez.org/projects/game_mods ... stems.html
*since the currently listed map's link is broken

Sector, Station, and Ship info (X-BTF and X-Tension): https://klarix.de/xbtf/en/XFrSet1.html
*very comprehensive, only missing a few X-Tension only items

Rapier
x3tc

Post by Rapier » Thu, 22. Jun 23, 21:33

I don't know if anyone will see this, or needs to see this, but I've had a few requests through Google Drive over the past couple of weeks for edit access to my old X-Tension trading guide zip file (which I think also includes the old FAQ I used to manage). These could well be bots phishing for data, but if they are really from people here, please be aware that I won't grant anyone edit access to the zip file. The current access should be enough to download the file for your own use - if that's not working then the guide should be considered as lost (unless anyone wants to make one final request of me for a copy to host elsewhere themselves).
Rapier - The Orifice of all Knowledge

Godwin's Law is not one of the Forum Rules.
Search just the forum with Google

Immul
x4

Post by Immul » Tue, 27. Jun 23, 02:50

Rapier wrote:
Thu, 22. Jun 23, 21:33
I don't know if anyone will see this, or needs to see this, but I've had a few requests through Google Drive over the past couple of weeks for edit access to my old X-Tension trading guide zip file (which I think also includes the old FAQ I used to manage). These could well be bots phishing for data, but if they are really from people here, please be aware that I won't grant anyone edit access to the zip file. The current access should be enough to download the file for your own use - if that's not working then the guide should be considered as lost (unless anyone wants to make one final request of me for a copy to host elsewhere themselves).
Hi Rapier!

I am one of the people requesting access :) I recently started playing XBtF and was about to jump to XT. The current access does not really allow to download the document, there is no read access to the file; when clicking on the link you’re getting asked to request access for even reading/downloading permission! If it helps the community I can host the document and can be the final requestor.

Edit: just had sent a private message to you before seeing your post here :) thanks for noticing the request and getting back here to me! And this is my first post on the forum!!

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”