So Like Where Are the Pirates to Kill

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

phantomrock2
x4

So Like Where Are the Pirates to Kill

Post by phantomrock2 » Sun, 10. Dec 23, 00:24

the mission brief does say time is unlimited and so WHILE DOING THE GONER plot you do know that you start in the Ranger M3 which has no weapon mounting slots on it so you are forced to buy used ships and a M4 starship with 1MJ shields makes things a little more tenable, I said tenable so that means doable which could lead to getting / being wiped by M5 ships

so decided to wait around until I had a M3 in my possession why wipe when you can be the boss

ONLY THING is now the pirates are not spawning nor am I getting the messages stating that the pirates are in the area so I thought hmm ok what if I went and fired upon the pirate base in HOLY VISION ZETA that somehow this would draw them out... NOPE NOTHING I go and move to the center of the sectors where the pirates would spawn and still nothing. Now tell me why this is happening ? goodness almighty jeeeeez
[" thank you "]

Betheball
x3ap

Re: So Like Where Are the Pirates to Kill

Post by Betheball » Wed, 13. Dec 23, 09:06

They are there, however some are blue and you need to look at the ship list in the sector and find the blue ones which say they are pirates.... Shoot and they'll turn red 😉

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Re: So Like Where Are the Pirates to Kill

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Wed, 13. Dec 23, 21:30

phantomrock2 wrote:
Sun, 10. Dec 23, 00:24
the mission brief does say time is unlimited and so WHILE DOING THE GONER plot you do know that you start in the Ranger M3 which has no weapon mounting slots on it so you are forced to buy used ships and a M4 starship with 1MJ shields makes things a little more tenable, I said tenable so that means doable which could lead to getting / being wiped by M5 ships

so decided to wait around until I had a M3 in my possession why wipe when you can be the boss

ONLY THING is now the pirates are not spawning nor am I getting the messages stating that the pirates are in the area so I thought hmm ok what if I went and fired upon the pirate base in HOLY VISION ZETA that somehow this would draw them out... NOPE NOTHING I go and move to the center of the sectors where the pirates would spawn and still nothing. Now tell me why this is happening ? goodness almighty jeeeeez
Set Pirates to enemy, they will stick out like a sore thumb. Also take a combat mission against them. The start ones are in limited supply. Those mission ones will count for storyline kills as well.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”