Minor Bug - Explorer's Guild Rewards-> PHQ

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Minor Bug - Explorer's Guild Rewards-> PHQ

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Tue, 7. Nov 23, 05:47

This is just a minor irritation bug but I figured I would share it. I only discovered it as I took a ware as a reward for the first time. Then discovered I didn't have enough resources to build something I had queued up.

When you take a reward that doesn't fit in your cargo bay, the guild automatically transfer's it to the player headquarters instead. The bug is that it changes the 'ware type" from whatever it is, at the player headquarters to 'product' every time. If you got something set to storage or resource, this is problematic if you don't catch it. Meaning you may come back and find 'that' ware is completely out of stock due to being sold to all comers.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

iXenon

Re: Minor Bug - Explorer's Guild Rewards-> PHQ

Post by iXenon » Tue, 7. Nov 23, 10:16

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Tue, 7. Nov 23, 05:47
The bug is that it changes the 'ware type" from whatever it is, at the player headquarters to 'product' every time. If you got something set to storage or resource, this is problematic if you don't catch it. Meaning you may come back and find 'that' ware is completely out of stock due to being sold to all comers.
If I remember it right, this happens every time something is delivered to HQ. For example, if ships running TDR bring some goods the type would be changed as well.

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Tue, 7. Nov 23, 10:40

Haven't tested that personally. But sounds about what is happening.
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

vincele

Post by vincele » Wed, 29. Nov 23, 12:44

I got the same behaviour for boarding pods built at HQ, even if there are already some sitting in the ware list, set as "storage" items, if I build more then they (the BPs) are automagically reset to tradeable.

Tharrg
x4

Post by Tharrg » Thu, 30. Nov 23, 10:41

Ah! So that is why the ware type keeps changing. Yes, it's quite annoying.

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Fri, 1. Dec 23, 07:52

vincele wrote:
Wed, 29. Nov 23, 12:44
I got the same behaviour for boarding pods built at HQ, even if there are already some sitting in the ware list, set as "storage" items, if I build more then they (the BPs) are automagically reset to tradeable.
I get most of my pods from Military Outposts. I simply use too many of them sometimes. My last raid on Lasting Vengeance got me 12 boarded Zeus, so 12 x 5 = 60. Had to send a ship half way to pick more up. Those produced at my PHQ don't ever sell, so I never thought to look. The only times I notice things like this is when NPCs raid my stuff. I check the account transactions, and sure enough a bunch came and bought what I stockpiled. Quantum Tubes are the worst for me. Spend the time to recycle capital ships or from getting them however I can. To seeing them suddenly almost gone. It's kinda infuriating sometimes.

I keep my construction queue fairly active. Can't buy the Odin or Woden, but I did get the BP for them. So I make them.
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”