Carrier Command Software (Buyer / Supplier) Bug

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Carrier Command Software (Buyer / Supplier) Bug

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Thu, 21. Sep 23, 04:59

This involves the the carrier command software. It happened with both roles.

Carrier settings - It has a 5 jump minimal need for fuel. It started with over 1350 energy cells, and had over 1050 after the moment it initiated the jump.

For the purposes of this please accept the following parameters.... Distant Clouds is what I named the unclaimed sector next to Unseen Domain. SW Corner of the universe map. Guiding star is the unlcaimed sector off the east gate of Legend's Home. (OTAS)

Upon ordering a jump for a Colossus from Ceo's Sprite to Distant Clouds the following occurs.

Carrier launches upon initiation of the command to launch M4/M5 supplier and buyer role ships. They proceed to buy energy cells.
Once initiated, the command cannot be cancelled, and ships cannot be recalled. Upon removal from command software control they enter a null state where they will not accept any commands at all. They only execute the first command started. 1st time was 2 discoverer haulers who went through the north gate. I attempted to recall first with carrier before removing from command software control. They ignored the recall command. Removal from control and entered null state traveling north through teladi space to who knows where, as guiding star, the destination was my equipment dock 7 sectors away through the south gate. Granted Hatikvahs is a pirate sector, but any other direction takes it through both split and xenon space ultimately. Both just as hostile towards me from any other direction.

Second time it happened with a Buzzard docked at the carrier. This time it at least choose the military station in Ceo's Sprite.

My version is un-modified version 1.3

If this was fixed already via unofficial patch, then good. But that doesn't do anyone any good trying to play unmodified.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”