OK So How About These

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

phantomrock2
x4

OK So How About These

Post by phantomrock2 » Tue, 27. Dec 22, 15:10

1. Why is it that I as a member of the Terran faction / race CANNOT purchase the Orbital Defence or the Patrol Base?
is it because one is massive and the other..?
2. Why is it that there are indestructble stations that when the shields have been penetrated the hull will only be eroded to 93%?
3. Why is it still that certain hostile NPCs are using point to point spawn / jump but I cannot?
4. Why am I offered blueprints for ships that I already have blueprints for? Sometimes at a higher price.
wouldn't be a good idea to have these blueprints listed for purchase or as a reward for completing a mission?
[" thank you "]

Agimar
x3ap

Re: OK So How About These

Post by Agimar » Wed, 28. Dec 22, 08:31

phantomrock2 wrote:
Tue, 27. Dec 22, 15:10
1. Why is it that I as a member of the Terran faction / race CANNOT purchase the Orbital Defence or the Patrol Base?
is it because one is massive and the other..?
2. Why is it that there are indestructble stations that when the shields have been penetrated the hull will only be eroded to 93%?
3. Why is it still that certain hostile NPCs are using point to point spawn / jump but I cannot?
4. Why am I offered blueprints for ships that I already have blueprints for? Sometimes at a higher price.
wouldn't be a good idea to have these blueprints listed for purchase or as a reward for completing a mission?
1. Maybe. I‘ve no idea. Don‘t like them.
2. Because of actual or past passenger-missions. Would be difficult to complete otherwise.
3. Don‘t question your Master. :D
4. as a reward? I like that! :)

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 28. Dec 22, 12:31

other than ships spawned from missions, NPC ships should generally only jump to gates. The jobs files was edited to remove most of the in sector spawning of ships, but its possible some of them were missed

phantomrock2
x4

Post by phantomrock2 » Thu, 29. Dec 22, 05:05

Cycrow wrote:
Wed, 28. Dec 22, 12:31
other than ships spawned from missions, NPC ships should generally only jump to gates. The jobs files was edited to remove most of the in sector spawning of ships, but its possible some of them were missed
uhm yeah I was in Senator Badlands in a dog-fight but I was in a Kyoto and some Yaki cats jumped / spawned right in front after I had vanquished some.
[" thank you "]

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”