New FL-Universe map development. Need community help

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Terraformer33
x3ap

Re: New FL-Universe map development. Need community help

Post by Terraformer33 » Mon, 7. Nov 22, 19:05

I visited 281 sectors, 330 hours, play time. The last one Cardinal's Domain gamma, I skipped him. Finally I have achievment Traveller. :P

iXenon

Post by iXenon » Fri, 23. Dec 22, 20:36

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Sun, 14. Aug 22, 17:42
Here you go...
Hi @X2-Illuminatus,
Do you know how I can log in to wiki? Looks like it uses a separate confluence account, not the same as this forum uses. I just want to put there X3 FL maps (EN, DE, PL, RU) in SVG format.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Tue, 3. Jan 23, 18:16

You don't need an account to add or edit pages. Use the "create" button at the top of a page to create new pages or the "edit" button (pencil icon) at the top right corner of a page to edit said page. Pages with official content by Egosoft may be locked, so that they cannot be edited.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

iXenon

Post by iXenon » Wed, 4. Jan 23, 17:17

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Tue, 3. Jan 23, 18:16
You don't need an account to add or edit pages. Use the "create" button at the top of a page to create new pages or the "edit" button (pencil icon) at the top right corner of a page to edit said page. Pages with official content by Egosoft may be locked, so that they cannot be edited.
Thank you for the hint! I think I did my best there.

P.S. Could you be so kind and remove 4 files that start from "galaxy"? I forgot to rename them before uploading, so then uploaded new files with different names I wanted to have there.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”