[BUG?] Aquiring blueprints

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Nekudotayim_
x4

[BUG?] Aquiring blueprints

Post by Nekudotayim_ » Mon, 14. Feb 22, 12:05

Due to my inexperience with that function I first tried to aquire a blueprint. Then I noticed I have to pay for it, once it succeeded. After that I tried to steal the same blueprint and succeeded later on.

Now, the aquired blueprint stays available to be bought, which might be a bug. Since I am not able to afford it, I do not know, what happens, if I do buy it. Do I have it available twice then?

Logically it does make sense, that it stays available to be bought as the AI faction does not know, that I was able to steal it from them.

DanKara
x4

Re: [BUG?] Aquiring blueprints

Post by DanKara » Mon, 14. Feb 22, 15:05

Nekudotayim_ wrote:
Mon, 14. Feb 22, 12:05
Now, the aquired blueprint stays available to be bought, which might be a bug. Since I am not able to afford it, I do not know, what happens, if I do buy it. Do I have it available twice then?
As long as the station-blueprint is offered to buy (green price tag) you can pay this - even if you already payed for the same station before (or have aquired it otherwise). I did pay twice (hopefuly only once; not sure :oops: )

If you click on the green price tag you are asked to pay or to decline. If you decline, the blueprint will be removed from the list.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”