Headquarters ship repair cost?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

johneh77
xr

Headquarters ship repair cost?

Post by johneh77 » Sat, 15. Jan 22, 16:22

I have searched a bit and can't find any info on what it costs to repair ships at your headquarters. It is probably here somewhere but cant find it. Anyone know?

fireanddream
xr

Re: Headquarters ship repair cost?

Post by fireanddream » Sat, 15. Jan 22, 17:03

I think it just uses the HQ repair function, instead of paying a set fee to instantly repair to full like at a shipyard.

johneh77
xr

Post by johneh77 » Sat, 15. Jan 22, 17:16

fireanddream wrote:
Sat, 15. Jan 22, 17:03
I think it just uses the HQ repair function, instead of paying a set fee to instantly repair to full like at a shipyard.
I know how to do it. I have seen people talking about a cost though so I am wondering how much it costs? I assume it is a percentage of build cost.

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Sat, 15. Jan 22, 19:15

Just buy an M7D and park it in the sector for free and faster repairs.

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Sun, 16. Jan 22, 04:00

johneh77 wrote:
Sat, 15. Jan 22, 16:22
I have searched a bit and can't find any info on what it costs to repair ships at your headquarters. It is probably here somewhere but cant find it. Anyone know?
The repair cost at your PHQ should be listed in the encyclopedia in game. Just pull up the ship in it and hit enter to show information. It's not cheap and the repair cost doesn't change regardless of the hull damage. It's cheaper to use repair drones, or the in hand repair laser. As you can now seta while repairing in a space suit, it's made things a lot easier.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

fireanddream
xr

Post by fireanddream » Sun, 16. Jan 22, 06:36

Yes it's much better to grab an M7D and 10ish atraeous drone extended to repair than any of the other options. M7Ds are kinda defenseless so easy to cap.

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Mon, 17. Jan 22, 07:06

fireanddream wrote:
Sun, 16. Jan 22, 06:36
Yes it's much better to grab an M7D and 10ish atraeous drone extended to repair than any of the other options. M7Ds are kinda defenseless so easy to cap.
Thats only cause those AI captains are stupid :D . You ever fired a barrage of hammer heavy torpedos? I made an oops or (4 or 5). :lol:

I earned a 20 hour aggression timer from the Yaki last time I played with them in Ocracoke's Storm. I did come out with an Advanced Chokaru and Senshi. But I did accidentally blew up a destroyer, 2 ryu's, an Akurei, a Kariudo (Doh!! :oops: :gruebel: ), and a Disruptor Missile Fab. :twisted:

Not too mention several sets of reinforcements that came from Senators Badlands.

Most importantly, despite the "oops" I made, that was some of the most fun I had in a while. :mrgreen:
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

fireanddream
xr

Post by fireanddream » Mon, 17. Jan 22, 07:34

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Mon, 17. Jan 22, 07:06

Thats only cause those AI captains are stupid :D . You ever fired a barrage of hammer heavy torpedos? I made an oops or (4 or 5). :lol:

I earned a 20 hour aggression timer from the Yaki last time I played with them in Ocracoke's Storm. I did come out with an Advanced Chokaru and Senshi. But I did accidentally blew up a destroyer, 2 ryu's, an Akurei, a Kariudo (Doh!! :oops: :gruebel: ), and a Disruptor Missile Fab. :twisted:

Not too mention several sets of reinforcements that came from Senators Badlands.

Most importantly, despite the "oops" I made, that was some of the most fun I had in a while. :mrgreen:
I regularly eradicated the Terran, wiping like the respawned RRF fleets three times in AP. :lol: Also loaded up the missiles a few times, wipe the whole sector, then reload because too much of a control freak to bear with the idea of wasting a few millions on infinitely respawning ships.

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Tue, 18. Jan 22, 07:24

fireanddream wrote:
Mon, 17. Jan 22, 07:34
BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Mon, 17. Jan 22, 07:06

I regularly eradicated the Terran, wiping like the respawned RRF fleets three times in AP. :lol: Also loaded up the missiles a few times, wipe the whole sector, then reload because too much of a control freak to bear with the idea of wasting a few millions on infinitely respawning ships.
Those ships are a blast. :D I've got 3 parked ready to go so I can play with and train my marines at the same time. I find myself laughing a lot when I pull an oops and make an M1 explode instead of dropping it's shields enough to board. Ooops, time to do it again. I think the Yaki are now permanently mad at me. They won't stop spawning on my assets even though the timer is gone. And they only engage my ships when present. I think it's time I got a shuri to play with. :twisted:
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”