How can convert the passanger to marine?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Re: How can convert the passanger to marine?

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Tue, 18. Jan 22, 07:29

Sovereign01 wrote:
Mon, 17. Jan 22, 21:04
BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Mon, 17. Jan 22, 06:40
Sovereign01 wrote:
Mon, 17. Jan 22, 06:33

Does the black market account for the race who the trading station belongs to, or will any trading dock do?
It either cycles through the races, or it's random.
I found some at the third or fourth Teladi trading station, brought a large TS so I could get them all at once. Got an 800K smuggling fine and the "jail time" achievement when I got them! :lol: 100 lucky ones will go to the Goners for their freedom, the rest... I'm gonna need to add a disintegrator rifle fab to one of my complexes I think! :twisted:

EDIT: And two Ore mines.
I got that achievement too. Seems to only happen when you buy too many "prisoner's with jobs." :lol:

Don't forget those rifles need Rastar Oil. As do the "prisoner's with jobs."

I begun adding Yaki recruits to my training queues as well. Though I do sometimes drop the fish off at some destinations. "I will remember you, Boron, now stay living."
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Sovereign01
x4

Re: How can convert the passanger to marine?

Post by Sovereign01 » Tue, 18. Jan 22, 19:03

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Tue, 18. Jan 22, 07:29
Sovereign01 wrote:
Mon, 17. Jan 22, 21:04
BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Mon, 17. Jan 22, 06:40

It either cycles through the races, or it's random.
I found some at the third or fourth Teladi trading station, brought a large TS so I could get them all at once. Got an 800K smuggling fine and the "jail time" achievement when I got them! :lol: 100 lucky ones will go to the Goners for their freedom, the rest... I'm gonna need to add a disintegrator rifle fab to one of my complexes I think! :twisted:

EDIT: And two Ore mines.
I got that achievement too. Seems to only happen when you buy too many "prisoner's with jobs." :lol:

Don't forget those rifles need Rastar Oil. As do the "prisoner's with jobs."

I begun adding Yaki recruits to my training queues as well. Though I do sometimes drop the fish off at some destinations. "I will remember you, Boron, now stay living."
I got that covered, the complex produced shipbuilding materials as end products (as well as some fuel & weed), one of which is Rastar Oil which goes from end product to intermediate. Because the barracks can't be complexed I put it in the Xenon Hub sector along with the HQ and will have a spare TS ferry materials as needed.

EDIT: When I sent the TS to the Goner Temple I accidentally released all the slaves. Since that got me the "release 100" achievement I just reloaded. Not that I ever plan on needing that many, I'm training the bare minimum necessary to fully upgrade the barracks, seems it does train faster than NPC ones, at least for engineering so far.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”