What's capping my rep?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Jimmy C
x3tc

What's capping my rep?

Post by Jimmy C » Sat, 1. Jan 22, 17:40

https://i.imgur.com/kpDamYN.jpg

I decided I needed an extra Shirokos. Unfortunately, I've hit the rep cap on OTAS and I'm not sure who is holding my rep down. Is it NMMC who has higher rep, or the Argons who have also hit their cap?
Who do I need to knock down to get my OTAS rep up again?
Last edited by Terre on Sat, 1. Jan 22, 19:36, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: What's capping my rep?

Post by Cycrow » Sat, 1. Jan 22, 18:24

its the Split and Paranid that are blocking it, as OTAS is on the side of the Foundation Guild

NMMC and Teladi will only block Yaki

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Sat, 1. Jan 22, 18:46

Cycrow wrote:
Sat, 1. Jan 22, 18:24
its the Split and Paranid that are blocking it, as OTAS is on the side of the Foundation Guild
So I need to knock them both down? I was thinking of getting the Shirokos before pushing the Spilt up to get a second Ptera for RE, then I would knock them down to get the Argon and Borons up to get the plans for their M7Ds. So the Shirokos will have to be deferred until then.

Hwitvlf

Post by Hwitvlf » Sat, 1. Jan 22, 18:58

It helped me when someone here pointed out that allies and enemies are listed in the encyclopedia entries for the faction. I think you could also do an easy mission for OTAS and see which factions get a red arrow (rep down) in the status menu. :)

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Sat, 1. Jan 22, 21:35

When I had this problem it was my Paranid rep that was too high, to resolve it I had agents raise notoriety with Dukes which correspondingly lowered it. The Sirokos was definitely worth the effort, not only is it great for boarding but its speed makes it a very capable miner which I used to assist my Nividium mining operations.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”