Befriending pirates and red ships

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

DanKara
x4

Re: Befriending pirates and red ships

Post by DanKara » Mon, 3. Jan 22, 20:22

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Mon, 3. Jan 22, 19:10
Yea maybe, I thought it was funny to see. I was only at 8% (2 red bar) to start, and after both ships 98% (3 red bar) to finish. And the max aggressive timer I believe is actually 24 hours. My Strong Arms got that high and stayed that high for a long time.
I felt myself fairly well entertained, when I read your story about the Condor. Thank you for that!
The positive side on the Dynamic Reputation system is just how much mischief you can do against any faction at rank -3 (2 red) and lower.
I have come to like that pretty much. I even gave up on a playthrough were my Commonwealth-factions stayed static (after leaving Void/HolyVision).

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Re: Befriending pirates and red ships

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Tue, 4. Jan 22, 04:03

DanKara wrote:
Mon, 3. Jan 22, 20:22
BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Mon, 3. Jan 22, 19:10
Yea maybe, I thought it was funny to see. I was only at 8% (2 red bar) to start, and after both ships 98% (3 red bar) to finish. And the max aggressive timer I believe is actually 24 hours. My Strong Arms got that high and stayed that high for a long time.
I felt myself fairly well entertained, when I read your story about the Condor. Thank you for that!
The positive side on the Dynamic Reputation system is just how much mischief you can do against any faction at rank -3 (2 red) and lower.
I have come to like that pretty much. I even gave up on a playthrough were my Commonwealth-factions stayed static (after leaving Void/HolyVision).
Happily, that bugger is mine too. :D RE it shortly after, and ready to begin the construction of it's 1st replacement. That was the most fun I've had in a while taking it. Sadly I made the pirate base and anarchy port mad at me. Might have to just make short work of them with a bomber. And going through my kill list seeing that Carrack in it, somehow it makes me grin and smile heavily. I think about "Kaboom!!" each time. I never understood why the hammer heavy torpedoes were higher in the rep requirements than firestorm torpedoes. They fire like flail barrage missiles, hit like semi's and are harder for anti-missile shots to hit. So now I know. :D

Just gotta remember, turn the turrets off before attempting a boarding with a missile frigate. They have a mind of there own.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”