Can't adjust prices in player owned trading station

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

deaths hand

Can't adjust prices in player owned trading station

Post by deaths hand » Sun, 31. Oct 21, 20:00

I don't know if i'm missing something obvious or if i've hit a bug.

So i found an unclaimed sector. I had a few hundred million so i decided to make a base of this sector. I built a free argon trading station and a solar power plant. I added energy cells to the list of wares for the trading station. I then went the usual way to change the price of the energy cells but it wont let me. If i dock then try to adjust station, the option to adjust the price of energy cells is missing. I can't set the price. I haven't tried anything else yet.

Am i missing something? Is there a different way to adjust prices at a trading station? Is there some way around this (auto price adjust for example)?

Jimmy C
x3tc

Re: Can't adjust prices in player owned trading station

Post by Jimmy C » Sun, 31. Oct 21, 20:54

When you select Adjust Station Settings on the Station's menu, there should be a list of the station's items. It would have the item name and a category to the right of it (Storage, Tradeable, Product and Resource) There should be a triangle to the left of the item name. Click it and you can adjust the settings of that item. Select the price setting and you can set the price the usual ways.
You should consider whether you want to change the product category too. You will want to do so to control their trading. Note that if you're going to use Trade Distribution, the item must not be in the Storage category.
Last edited by Jimmy C on Sun, 31. Oct 21, 21:01, edited 1 time in total.

deaths hand

Re: Can't adjust prices in player owned trading station

Post by deaths hand » Sun, 31. Oct 21, 21:01

Got it. Thanks for that.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”