Terran Pilot Start... How do I find plots?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Saphrax

Terran Pilot Start... How do I find plots?

Post by Saphrax » Wed, 20. Oct 21, 17:17

Hi, I am a little new to the game (20ish hours in). I have a significant amount of the map explored, I have about 50 ships and 10 stations amassed. My only problem ... Is there a story plot? I've seen vague suggestions about searching around for a lab, but I can't seem to find anything, there's too many sectors to search manually.

Does this campaign start not allow me to play plots? Did I miss something about starting the quest?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: Terran Pilot Start... How do I find plots?

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 20. Oct 21, 18:32

In X3FL the only Terran Pilot start is the Terran Spy, which is an expanded sandbox start, where the Headquarters and other plot-related items are already unlocked and available. The Terran Plot should still be playable though.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Saphrax

Post by Saphrax » Wed, 20. Oct 21, 22:59

Sorry, I must have the title incorrect - it's the start in which you are floating in an astronaut suit, next to a Xenon sector. If the headquarters is already available, how do I purchase or find it?

Thanks for the help :)

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 21. Oct 21, 00:11

Thats the TerraCorp start. Its a challenging sandbox start. So you have to find the headquarters. it is located in a random sector, you just have to find it and claim it

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”