X3FL The pirates Plot

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Baggins46

X3FL The pirates Plot

Post by Baggins46 » Thu, 7. Oct 21, 12:27

I have recently started X3FL and I am at the stage of trying to kill 5 pirates as per mission instructions but I am finding impossible with my Discovery so I bought blueprints to a Perseus and built one in my HQ. The trouble is the only stations that sell weapons are two Military Outposts, neither of which have any weapons currently for sale. I also sold my 4xIREs to boost my wealth! Does anyone out there know if the stations eventually get weapons in or am I screwed?

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: X3FL The pirates Plot

Post by Ketraar » Thu, 7. Oct 21, 16:06

You should have found 2 TS ships in the starting area, one of them has many weapons.

MFG

Ketraar

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Re: X3FL The pirates Plot

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Mon, 11. Oct 21, 05:16

I haven't looked in a while, but does the Paranid Trade Station in Holy Vision have a black market? One of the ways to get weapons at this point is by purchasing one of the expensive random for sale ships. Bartering or Black Market at the Trade Stations will sometimes have weapons. It's randomly generated.

Edit*** I did confirm the station has both. Try checking it every so often, leaving sector and coming back. I've seen weapons at both Teladi and Boron trade stations, so I am sure Paranid should have them show too.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”