saved games

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

popeye2
x3tc

saved games

Post by popeye2 » Thu, 7. Oct 21, 11:05

saved games I know this is a bit unusual can you clear saved games ? As my list is full and i get confused

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: saved games

Post by Cycrow » Thu, 7. Oct 21, 11:43

The saved games are just files, so you can delete them normally.

They are in My Documents/Egosoft/X3FL/saves

Just make sure not to delete your active one unless you plan to start again

popeye2
x3tc

Post by popeye2 » Sun, 10. Oct 21, 13:12

Thankyou so much , Easy when you know how

ovi.cox
x4

Post by ovi.cox » Wed, 3. Nov 21, 23:40

I changed my laptop and installed the game, the Plugin Manager and all scripts and ships that I had on the old one. I transferred also my saved game files. I did something wrong because when I load a saved game it says 'error loading savegame. it may be corrupt'. Can you please help? I don't want to start all over. before modifying the game I finished all plots. thank you

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Thu, 4. Nov 21, 02:38

Do you still have the laptop where the game was previously installed? See if you can still load the same savegame there first. If yes, there's the possibility that the savegame was only damaged during the copying. Or you weren't as through at installing the mods on the new installation as you thought.

ovi.cox
x4

Post by ovi.cox » Fri, 5. Nov 21, 12:28

Jimmy C wrote:
Thu, 4. Nov 21, 02:38
Do you still have the laptop where the game was previously installed? See if you can still load the same savegame there first. If yes, there's the possibility that the savegame was only damaged during the copying. Or you weren't as through at installing the mods on the new installation as you thought.
I still have the old laptop and it works fine(that savegame). Will try to copy again the savegame and I will check more thoroughly the spks installed and if I will not succeed I have a backup of the saved games before modifying the game, so I-ll revert to those savegames. 🤗
Thank you for your answer! Take care!

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”