What are your endgame goals?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

alexdefelice
x4

What are your endgame goals?

Post by alexdefelice » Sun, 3. Oct 21, 00:52

First of all, big shout out to the Farnham's Legacy mod team for their work. It is greatly appreciated. Seriously, thank you all so much. I'm having a blast with one last hurrah in X3 before I dive into X4. Between mobile nividium mining and using the construction service for big complexes, the credits are starting to flow, and I'm starting to think about endgame goals. What are yours?
It's like paradise, spread out with a butter knife.

Jimmy C
x3tc

Re: What are your endgame goals?

Post by Jimmy C » Sun, 3. Oct 21, 03:57

In AP, I played until I hit Extreme Fight and Trade rank. Twice.

This time, I'm going to play my current game until I capture all the Xenon caps. Then I'm going to restart with a 1.2 game and go for Extreme.

Falynn
x3tc

Post by Falynn » Mon, 4. Oct 21, 20:20

My ultimate End Game Goal is to completely conquer yaki space and build my own Military faction. From there try and wipe out pirates, terran, and common wealth races that i tend to get annoyed with. Nothing Fancy! Lol.

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Mon, 4. Oct 21, 23:34

My current goal is to get an allied assault together and hit Strong Arms. I absolutely despise them. I want there invasion of my Hub to stop, and there ilk wiped out of existence. Can we actually get that made a possibility? :lol:

Next goal is to kick the Xenon from Sanctuary of Darkness and kick them out of Sector 534. It would be nice if you could claim a sector (via Trade Dock) from them and prevent them from ever spawning in it again. That would make our favorite mining spot an easy to reach reality without the need of JJ. :mrgreen:

Next, "Pinky go grab my Nemesis". Next we work on "GALACTIC - Domination". Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!! :twisted: (Basically I want to build 100 Titans and wreak havoc from time to time).
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Stardolphin
x4

Post by Stardolphin » Tue, 5. Oct 21, 11:35

My goal is to get all achievements (except for the bugged "You have been duked"), and help Terran to dominate the universe again in the end. To achieve this, I need LOTS of agents. Farming them is really boring though, especially only 5 can be hired simultaneously. :(

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Wed, 6. Oct 21, 06:01

There is a way you can "reserve" agents without actually getting them for use. On Taxi missions, if you dock at the station without a TP before accepting the mission, you get no time limit to get a TP to the station before the mission clock starts running. You can use this to have several agent-reward Taxi missions on the books before you do any of them.
I haven't gotten too many on hold before executing any yet. I've mostly used this to book a taxi mission before doing a station defense mission nearby.

rudi_pioneer
x4

Post by rudi_pioneer » Wed, 6. Oct 21, 22:48

Collect *all* the knowledge in the universe (blueprints) - this will drive everything else, including few side changes and moves

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”