#deca.* Ships

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Re: #deca.* Ships

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Sat, 9. Oct 21, 03:33

Sovereign01 wrote:
Sat, 9. Oct 21, 03:28
BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Mon, 4. Oct 21, 23:18
Sovereign01 wrote:
Wed, 29. Sep 21, 20:41
I'm more interested in the #deca itself, the M1 one. Give me a reason to make some Gamma Kyons.
I'd love to get my hands on one of those. Or even a Kha'ak Carrier. The beam weapons you can get from Strong Arms; or the random black market; are just as deadly. I tried a trio of them on a true light seeker. Watched 5 Strong Arms ships get vaporized in seconds before they could close the gap on me. (6km+ range). Sadly my ship wasn't fast enough to keep out of there crosshairs once they responded. There was 12 of them obviously. :D

It would also be nice if you could "raid" the Unknown Enemy Sector and get focus crystals that way. A way to supplement and build more equipment that requires them. The same could be done with Sanctuary of Darkness to get the Quantum Processor.
I sure hope I can get the #deca M1. I missed out on the one and only chance to get one in TC, I would love to finally rectify that in FL.

I'm currently working on Strong Arms, have hit the rep wall where I cannot get it to battlemaster level where I can get the plasma beam or tri-beam cannon factories without lowering my Boron level first. Have to see how my agents do at stealing those plans- presumably the chances of success at that depend on my standing with Strong Arms?
Was gonna suggest that at the half way mark of your post. Then oh, he already doing that. I don't think I will own those ever. 4 red blocks for me with them, at -84% and dropping. They keep getting popped in the hub from 3 seperate gates. :D Guess my laser towers haven't deterred them yet. All 50 of them. For real, 50. :lol:
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Stu Austin
x4

Post by Stu Austin » Sat, 9. Oct 21, 23:52

Hello all. So there is an #deca M1?

stu
Transcend Mod Team - AP, TC, Reunion

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Sun, 10. Oct 21, 00:17

Stu Austin wrote:
Sat, 9. Oct 21, 23:52

stu
There sure is, has been there since TC. I hope they put in a way to get it in a future update.

Stu Austin
x4

Post by Stu Austin » Sun, 10. Oct 21, 00:43

Thanks! I have to go looking for it!

stu

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Sun, 10. Oct 21, 03:40

Sovereign01 wrote:
Sun, 10. Oct 21, 00:17
Stu Austin wrote:

stu
There sure is, has been there since TC. I hope they put in a way to get it in a future update.
Where was it in TC? I was never big on the storyline stuff, guess that's why FL is up my alley soo much, not much storyline. More sandbox. I never got Avarice or the Storyline system you were awarded at the end. Changed that in AP though. Trying to cap an L for Berryl still has me frustrated years after the fact. :lol:

I'm holding off trying to get pirate caps atm. Don't want to smash my rep with them by boarding them. Started with a +4 green rep with them. Now holding it steady between -2 / -3 red. They haven't bothered my stuff and I intend to keep it that way.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Sun, 10. Oct 21, 20:07

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Sun, 10. Oct 21, 03:40
Sovereign01 wrote:
Sun, 10. Oct 21, 00:17
Stu Austin wrote:

stu
Where was it in TC? I was never big on the storyline stuff, guess that's why FL is up my alley soo much, not much storyline. More sandbox. I never got Avarice or the Storyline system you were awarded at the end. Changed that in AP though. Trying to cap an L for Berryl still has me frustrated years after the fact. :lol:

I'm holding off trying to get pirate caps atm. Don't want to smash my rep with them by boarding them. Started with a +4 green rep with them. Now holding it steady between -2 / -3 red. They haven't bothered my stuff and I intend to keep it that way.
It was during one mission in the Terran plot for TC there was a single opportunity to capture it via boarding. Of course I was way past that point when I found out. As my game was already modified I could just create a clone of the Deca and board that but it just wasn't the same.

Stu Austin
x4

Post by Stu Austin » Tue, 12. Oct 21, 05:38

Hello all. If I remember correctly, for me it was in
Spoiler
Show
Dana's Chance.
stu

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”