[Spoiler Warning] FYI About Universe Growth

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Iwantyoursmiles
xr

[Spoiler Warning] FYI About Universe Growth

Post by Iwantyoursmiles » Wed, 15. Sep 21, 01:53

When I first mapped out the universe I discovered several HAPs. I left them ignored for a while but eventually setup relay beacons on all of them and explored the sectors on the other side. Most of them are uneventful but some had sectors with unique names. There are mechanics in place to build Trans-Orbital Accelerators on top of these HOAPs to open the new sectors up to the rest of the commonwealth. I figured I would ignore this for a while and focus on other things.

The problem? For some sectors the npcs will build the TOAs themselves.

This causes several very dangerous sectors to suddenly be a part of your game. Have your blacklists and ships configured correctly in advance

My profitssssss https://i.imgur.com/SnW6p4L.png
Last edited by Terre on Wed, 15. Sep 21, 07:42, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Re: [Spoiler Warning] FYI About Universe Growth

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Thu, 16. Sep 21, 00:22

Iwantyoursmiles wrote:
Wed, 15. Sep 21, 01:53
When I first mapped out the universe I discovered several HAPs. I left them ignored for a while but eventually setup relay beacons on all of them and explored the sectors on the other side. Most of them are uneventful but some had sectors with unique names. There are mechanics in place to build Trans-Orbital Accelerators on top of these HOAPs to open the new sectors up to the rest of the commonwealth. I figured I would ignore this for a while and focus on other things.

The problem? For some sectors the npcs will build the TOAs themselves.

This causes several very dangerous sectors to suddenly be a part of your game. Have your blacklists and ships configured correctly in advance

My profitssssss https://i.imgur.com/SnW6p4L.png
Those are for:
Spoiler
Show
Xenon - Sanctuary of Darkness and Khaak - Unknown Enemy Sector.
Interesting to note, you can connect the hub to those gates with no problem before or after the TOA is set up.
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”