Question about Dynamic Relations bonus modifiers.

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

dualmind
x4

Question about Dynamic Relations bonus modifiers.

Post by dualmind » Sat, 11. Sep 21, 10:46

Hey and thanks for making Farnhams Legacy! I have been enjoying it so far and think I am starting to get the hang on the dynamic relations system and maximizing the notoriety gain I can get.

I notice my strongest relation, boron, dropping very slowly when I do missions for paranid, like, I just did 1 station builders and 2 taxis of very hard difficulty, and my rank only dropped 2% (queens protectorate, economist trade rank) and I wonder if positive modifiers also affect notoriety loss? The bonus modifiers I had active when mission running was +50 on Boron, and +20(plus an additional 10 from agent) on paranid.

Useful observation for those who havent done so yet: you can get up to +10 for an hour by buying more expensive or selling cheaper than average, the transaction only have to be over 10k credits to register, so you can easily get this by selling in bulks over this amount multiple times.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: Question about Dynamic Relations bonus modifiers.

Post by Cycrow » Sat, 11. Sep 21, 12:03

the bonuses for diplomacy only effect the influence, not the notoriety.

the reason the Boron rank is going down slowly is due to the non-linear nature of the rankings. So the higher the rank, the more points that make up that rank, and therefore the slower it'll move down

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”