Corporations order and rewards/Nividium mining

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

mhooma

Re: Corporations order and rewards/Nividium mining

Post by mhooma » Thu, 16. Sep 21, 02:54

Jimmy C wrote:
Wed, 15. Sep 21, 18:10
mhooma wrote:
Wed, 15. Sep 21, 17:18
how does this work with own ships and weapons? and isnt the price less important for certain stuff at a certain point and more how to get them? black market seems to have more supply then docks.

edit: so it only works with what they sell. well the problem i was talking about was getting stuff you cant buy because of your rep with a certain faction.
Yes, price, quantity and accessibility and your own requirements change throughout the game. This is for when you have the notoriety and unlimited money but not quantity, this allows you to buy hundreds of any weapon, missile or shield you need. Play it right, and you can do away with the complex to build your own gear. It's entirely legit. It's fundamental to how the shipyard can equip bulk ship purchases.
if you have notoriety and unlimited money you can also build complexes ususally.

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Thu, 16. Sep 21, 06:18

mhooma wrote:
Thu, 16. Sep 21, 02:54
if you have notoriety and unlimited money you can also build complexes ususally.
Takes a while to build complexes and a while more to get the number of items you want. Replication gets them instantly.

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Fri, 17. Sep 21, 00:19

Paranid hate me enough thanks to to building my Dukes Rep that they actually sent a Nemesis to attack my mining operation in Perpetual Sin. Luckily I was able to recall its dozen miners, though the Ozias did take 15% hull damage. That aggression did NOT go unpunished, I turned up in my elephant and rammed that SOB. Him screaming "Light fails! Hoahh!" was extremely satisfying! :twisted:

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Wed, 20. Oct 21, 03:23

I didn't see the how process covered so I figured I'd add that.

To actually replicate you need 2 or more identical ships docked at the shipyard. The more you have the faster the process.

They need to obviously be identical down to their cargo. Then repeat the following process.
Sell 1, buy max. Sell 1 again and buy max.

You can start with 1 item, on one ship, this is fine. Sell it using the upgrade ship option. Then once the shipyard combines them into a single group, you can then start the process of duplication. It will add the amount you select to purchase, to all ships. This works with Shields, Missiles, Weapons. The best ships to use are TS class ships if you plan to duplicate a lot. Just don't forget that all equipment docks allow you to sell items they don't carry. So try not to sell something you don't mean to. :D
Peace is a state of mind!
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Sun, 24. Oct 21, 03:07

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Wed, 20. Oct 21, 03:23

To actually replicate you need 2 or more identical ships docked at the shipyard. The more you have the faster the process.

They need to obviously be identical down to their cargo. Then repeat the following process.

You can start with 1 item, on one ship, this is fine. Sell it using the upgrade ship option. Then once the shipyard combines them into a single group, you can then start the process of duplication. It will add the amount you select to purchase, to all ships. This works with Shields, Missiles, Weapons. The best ships to use are TS class ships if you plan to duplicate a lot. Just don't forget that all equipment docks allow you to sell items they don't carry. So try not to sell something you don't mean to. :D
I'm going to have to try that with Ion Cannons, there doesn't seem to be enough of them in the whole game to equip even a single Megalodon. First step is to find one that does offer the IC. I've already got the ships I need for the job, perhaps during a break in the mining I can make use of them :D

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Sun, 24. Oct 21, 03:23

Sovereign01 wrote:
Sun, 24. Oct 21, 03:07
BrigandPhantos77 wrote:

I'm going to have to try that with Ion Cannons, there doesn't seem to be enough of them in the whole game to equip even a single Megalodon. First step is to find one that does offer the IC. I've already got the ships I need for the job, perhaps during a break in the mining I can make use of them :D
There should be at least 1 or 2 factories from the start that produce them. The shortage however is your opportunity to fill the equipment docks. :D

Rolk's Legacy starts with a Boron Heavy Weapons Complex. It's slow, but does produce them. And if you need to find other Boron weapons, the Light and Medium Complexes spawn initially next door in Great Trench. Ion Disruptor however you will need to look elsewhere to find. Its produced in Rolks Fate? Along with a stand-alone of the other Ion Weapons.
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Mon, 25. Oct 21, 00:22

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Sun, 24. Oct 21, 03:23
Sovereign01 wrote:
BrigandPhantos77 wrote:

There should be at least 1 or 2 factories from the start that produce them. The shortage however is your opportunity to fill the equipment docks. :D

Rolk's Legacy starts with a Boron Heavy Weapons Complex. It's slow, but does produce them. And if you need to find other Boron weapons, the Light and Medium Complexes spawn initially next door in Great Trench. Ion Disruptor however you will need to look elsewhere to find. Its produced in Rolks Fate? Along with a stand-alone of the other Ion Weapons.
So far I've found the one in Kingdom End does Ion Cannons, though none are in stock- do I just show up there with one and turn it into ten?

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Mon, 25. Oct 21, 10:30

Sovereign01 wrote:
So far I've found the one in Kingdom End does Ion Cannons, though none are in stock- do I just show up there with one and turn it into ten?
Yea pretty much. Double check the equipment dock first to make certain it stocks that normal. Don't want to accidentally do the reverse and have it goo poof after the sale.
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Mon, 25. Oct 21, 13:30

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Mon, 25. Oct 21, 10:30
Sovereign01 wrote:
Yea pretty much. Double check the equipment dock first to make certain it stocks that normal. Don't want to accidentally do the reverse and have it goo poof after the sale.
Time to grab my Ozias full of Mistrals! :D
Last edited by Sovereign01 on Sat, 20. Nov 21, 16:03, edited 1 time in total.

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Mon, 25. Oct 21, 14:34

Sovereign01 wrote:
Mon, 25. Oct 21, 13:30

Time to grab my Ozias full of Mistals! :D
Depending on how many you want to buy, you could consider using an agent to negotiate a discount at the Equipment Dock.

BrigandPhantos77
x4

Post by BrigandPhantos77 » Mon, 25. Oct 21, 20:47

Jimmy C wrote:
Mon, 25. Oct 21, 14:34
Sovereign01 wrote:

Time to grab my Ozias full of Mistals! :D
Depending on how many you want to buy, you could consider using an agent to negotiate a discount at the Equipment Dock.
Yea, second on that. :D
War is absolute!
~ Phantos ~

Sovereign01
x4

Post by Sovereign01 » Tue, 26. Oct 21, 20:20

BrigandPhantos77 wrote:
Mon, 25. Oct 21, 20:47
Jimmy C wrote:
Mon, 25. Oct 21, 14:34
Sovereign01 wrote:

Time to grab my Ozias full of Mistrals! :D
Yea, second on that. :D
So I'd have to pay for the extra equipment? I can see why the discount would be useful! :lol:

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”