[X3:FL1.2] 200MJ Shield Transport Problem.

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Mald03
x3fl

[X3:FL1.2] 200MJ Shield Transport Problem.

Post by Mald03 » Thu, 26. Aug 21, 21:12

Hi.
I've gained a sector in the game and I'm starting to spend money on fleet production and galactic conquest, the problem is that my transport ships won't transport 200MJ Shield for anything, they won't load them and if I load them manually there's no chance for them to unload in the trade distribution command.

I'm using trade distribution command (other ships and goods work smoothly, so you can't blame the problem on the fact that I don't know how)
Sector Trader also does not catch these shields.
I have tried different ways, Load, Fill, he does not load them and flies on.
I haven't checked how the other shields are transported, I've already wasted a lot of time trying to figure out how to do it with those 200MJ
Any ideas?

Hwitvlf

Re: [X3:FL1.2] 200MJ Shield Transport Problem.

Post by Hwitvlf » Thu, 26. Aug 21, 23:17

I just tested Trade Distribution Run with 200 MJ shields and it worked perfectly- loaded shields from my complex and dropped them at the HQ. Do you have the Minimum Storage for 200MJ set too high at your complex? The ships will only load stock above the Minimum Storage amount. If all else fails, you could try to upload a save and see if anyone can figure it out.

Mald03
x3fl

Post by Mald03 » Fri, 27. Aug 21, 00:13

Hwitvlf wrote:
Thu, 26. Aug 21, 23:17
I just tested Trade Distribution Run with 200 MJ shields and it worked perfectly- loaded shields from my complex and dropped them at the HQ. Do you have the Minimum Storage for 200MJ set too high at your complex? The ships will only load stock above the Minimum Storage amount. If all else fails, you could try to upload a save and see if anyone can figure it out.
Thank you for checking, in my case it is not loaded from complex but from regular factory.
I have minimum values in HQ set to 0. I tried loading different amounts with different commands and nothing helped.
Do you think it's a matter of complex construction?

Edit - I've just checked the complex build and strangely enough it load and undload normally, I think it's a bug, but the important thing is that it works. Thank you for your help because I was resigned and probably would not check it, greetings.

Hwitvlf

Post by Hwitvlf » Fri, 27. Aug 21, 17:01

I built an Argon 200MJ factory and the Distribution Run (factory to HQ) is working for me. I wonder if the problem is the ship you are using for the run. I know the Pirate Ship TS has some issues. I am using an Owl Miner.

Mald03
x3fl

Post by Mald03 » Fri, 27. Aug 21, 22:22

Hwitvlf wrote:
Fri, 27. Aug 21, 17:01
I built an Argon 200MJ factory and the Distribution Run (factory to HQ) is working for me. I wonder if the problem is the ship you are using for the run. I know the Pirate Ship TS has some issues. I am using an Owl Miner.
Strange, I tried three different transporters, Mercury 3k Cargo, Lothar 26.5k and Demeter 13.k(I think), all with XL transport capability. And none wanted to take and when I took manually they wouldn't give back.

Hwitvlf

Post by Hwitvlf » Sun, 29. Aug 21, 08:04

No clue, but if you have a demo save I can see what's different that my setup that's working.

Mald03
x3fl

Post by Mald03 » Mon, 30. Aug 21, 16:57

Hwitvlf wrote:
Sun, 29. Aug 21, 08:04
No clue, but if you have a demo save I can see what's different that my setup that's working.
Thanks but i play a new game right now ;)

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”