Valhalla not spawning?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Stardolphin
x4

Valhalla not spawning?

Post by Stardolphin » Thu, 19. Aug 21, 13:05

The past posts said Valhalla will spawn at Venus or Earth sector. I just finished the Terran Spy plot and enter the Sol system, but I can't find it anywhere.
I use the All-seeing-eye script from Roguey's site and it shows no Valhalla exists. Do I need to "accidently" destroy some ATF patrol fleets to get it spawn?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: Valhalla not spawning?

Post by Cycrow » Fri, 20. Aug 21, 12:13

the Valhalla can spawn at any time, but theres no guarantee it'll always be available.

if its not currently available, then it will probably appear later on. Killing ATF capital ships can increase the chance of it showing up, as that will trigger the need for replacements, which may end up being a Valhalla. The replacements are not instant however, and can take awhile to appear

Stardolphin
x4

Post by Stardolphin » Fri, 20. Aug 21, 13:50

Cycrow wrote:
Fri, 20. Aug 21, 12:13
the Valhalla can spawn at any time, but theres no guarantee it'll always be available.

if its not currently available, then it will probably appear later on. Killing ATF capital ships can increase the chance of it showing up, as that will trigger the need for replacements, which may end up being a Valhalla. The replacements are not instant however, and can take awhile to appear
Thanks. I've already wiped all ATF fleets out, waiting for the huge flying palace to show up. :twisted:

Stardolphin
x4

Post by Stardolphin » Sat, 21. Aug 21, 15:06

The Valhalla finally showed up, and transferred to me. Though Terran/ATF now forbid me to enter their core sectors. :P

ovi.cox
x4

Post by ovi.cox » Sat, 21. Aug 21, 19:17

Stardolphin wrote:
Sat, 21. Aug 21, 15:06
The Valhalla finally showed up, and transferred to me. Though Terran/ATF now forbid me to enter their core sectors. :P
how did u do it?

Stardolphin
x4

Post by Stardolphin » Sun, 22. Aug 21, 03:03

ovi.cox wrote:
Sat, 21. Aug 21, 19:17
Stardolphin wrote:
Sat, 21. Aug 21, 15:06
how did u do it?
I "purchased" it by send 20 marines boarding the Valhalla to negotiate with the captain. :twisted:

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”