Stuck at "Defend: Brennan's Triumph Delta"

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

cougarinva

Stuck at "Defend: Brennan's Triumph Delta"

Post by cougarinva » Sun, 8. Aug 21, 05:48

Ok, I've hit up every post and guide regarding this issue and I cannot get it resolved. I have literally spent hours watching the game in SETA 1000 as Boron and Argon M2's keep flooding into BTD.... I have killed every M3-M4-M5 vessel in the sector and this mission will not resolve. I have placed Advanced Satellites all over the sector to ensure there are no hidden ships I haven't cleared... I don't know how to finish this thing. Please help!

Hwitvlf

Re: Stuck at "Defend: Brennan's Triumph Delta"

Post by Hwitvlf » Tue, 10. Aug 21, 18:10

I have never played this mission, but since no one else has answered, I'll mention what I've read. I think the devs said the mission it supposed to resolve when you kill several of the capitals. It was a bug in early release that the mission would resolve by killing the fighters.

In order to avoid reputation loss, one person mentioned placing a factory in the sector and then using a tractor beam to tow the factory into the capitals.

cougarinva

Post by cougarinva » Sun, 15. Aug 21, 19:20

Thanks for reply. Well, I've eliminated every Capital in the sector. Not an easy task, and still this Mission won't resolve... a lot of work for no reward, not cool. Can a developer please advise what they coded as the resolution to this Mission? You can put it as a spoiler if you like, I'm ready to be done.

Handler-R
x4

Post by Handler-R » Sun, 15. Aug 21, 22:32

Some people said that destroying all Teladi resolved the mission.
But it didnt worked for me, i destroyed half of the boron and argon Battleships and then i got the message that it was defended successfully.

So my tip is destroy all the small stuff first, then the teladi and then the big boys

cougarinva

Post by cougarinva » Thu, 19. Aug 21, 15:29

Handler-R wrote:
Sun, 15. Aug 21, 22:32
Some people said that destroying all Teladi resolved the mission.
But it didnt worked for me, i destroyed half of the boron and argon Battleships and then i got the message that it was defended successfully.

So my tip is destroy all the small stuff first, then the teladi and then the big boys
Yep, that's what did it! Somehow Teladi had been switched to "Friend" on my FoF targetting... once I cleared all Teladi ships out of BTD, Mission complete. Thanks!👍

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”