What dumbass thought a "defend the station against the 50 capital ships" mission was a good idea?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Orrion

What dumbass thought a "defend the station against the 50 capital ships" mission was a good idea?

Post by Orrion » Tue, 13. Jul 21, 08:36

I'm sure I'll be banned for this, but I honestly don't care: the only people here are mental old **** who have nostalgia for a game they can't admit is shit on every level with so many bugs it compares unfavorably to Bethesda titles. Whoever came up with this idea for a boring ****** mission where you're given an M6 to hold off 30+ capital ships needs to take their meds. Whoever made it knows it's shit too, because they A: made the Commonwealth ships ignore the station and B: have infinitely-spawning allied bombers with 30+ heavy tomahawk missiles per. The mission auto-completes if you sit around for thirty minutes. Meanwhile, if you try to participate, good luck doing so your first time through because you didn't know the game otherwise expected you to bring... uh... twenty destroyers with fully-fit weapons and shields. Nice meme. I see now why X3 couldn't top 2k players, which is less by an order of magnitude than Starpoint Gemini 2 or Warlords which were made by a team of fewer people with... I wouldn't say more talent but certainly better use of that talent.

Now, to pay the developers a complement, it's a bit strange you kind of just forgot about all of the improvements made when you came back to release X3: FL. X4's one of the best space sims and it shows in it's sales and average player count, but X4 came out before FL so you have literally no excuse to have dropped support for the game when you have so much shit to fix if you want FL to be... like... played at ****** all, or if you want anyone but the morons who will love X3 no matter what to spend the money on both X3: TC and AP both just to get FL. Disappointing, but I guess I shouldn't have expected any better from another generic indie company.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: What dumbass thought a "defend the station against the 50 capital ships" mission was a good idea?

Post by CBJ » Tue, 13. Jul 21, 16:11

Orrion wrote:
Tue, 13. Jul 21, 08:36
I'm sure I'll be banned for this...
The forum rules wrote:
Sun, 2. May 21, 11:47
• Personal abuse directed towards another forum member is not permitted under any circumstances.
Good guess. Bye.

O2_ICallItAVPN

Reminder: this is the internet, and the internet has VPNs and burner emails.

Post by O2_ICallItAVPN » Tue, 13. Jul 21, 18:35

Banning me because you got your panties in a twist - as a public service rep for your company no less - is quite petty and utterly pointless. If you wanted to own me online or whatever for raging at you because you wasted my time with a shit experience, try taking it in stride and I would have looked even worse than you do in your dying forum full of those with rose-tinted glasses biasing their view.

Take this to heart or I will spend a long time trolling your forums and making you miserable. You tried to ban me and as I've said, it didn't work. Own up to your mistakes with X3 and maybe try fixing them, blasé one. You can also just step on a lego once or twice and I'll be happy.

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Reminder: this is the internet, and the internet has VPNs and burner emails.

Post by CBJ » Tue, 13. Jul 21, 19:03

No, banning you because you broke the rules that you agreed to when you signed up for the forum.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”