[Bug] Trade distribution run

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Midnightknight
x4

[Bug] Trade distribution run

Post by Midnightknight » Thu, 8. Jul 21, 14:28

Hello,

Since Station manager do not work correctly with my PHQ i set a trade distribution run on an Athena asking it to collect a bit of each resource in my fabs to deliver it to the PHQ, i have calculated how much should be loaded to never exceed the cargo max of the Athena and have each ware take the same part of the total than is needed to build an Aran.

On the paper it works just really fine, using the fill command the preview sheet tells me the ship will load only 8230 Ecells, 259 Teldianium ... 346 Ore ... Even when picking the same ware on multiple stations, what is the point of the fill command.
However after a few runs the Athena have more than 2K ore loaded in and no more room for other wares to deliver, making the trade run inefficient and unusable for the PHQ. Looks like it do not check how much is the cargo bay before picking up new stuff what it should reading the description of the fill command.
https://i.imgur.com/cP7Gk8E.jpg
Last edited by Terre on Thu, 8. Jul 21, 19:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked

Midnightknight
x4

Re: [Bug] Trade distribution run

Post by Midnightknight » Thu, 8. Jul 21, 17:25

Ok i think i found the issue.

I asked the Athena to go to 2 stations in a row to load the same wares with the fill command. In the preview it works correctly, but in game, when it reaches the 2nd station it loads ore even if the quantity is already at max or over the max. Deleted this 2nd stop and it works normally now. That's still a bug but at least less annoying.

ranzolger
x4

Post by ranzolger » Thu, 8. Jul 21, 20:51

Shouldnt you use the load command in that case?
As per description it loads a set amount of wares.

Midnightknight
x4

Post by Midnightknight » Thu, 8. Jul 21, 20:57

Nope, the load will get the Athena to overflow if it can't unload everything in a previous run, and it would lead to exactly this issue. If for example it load 400 ore on each run and the PHQ is already full, in first run you will have 400, second 800, third 1200 until you have it full with only Ore.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”