[BUG] Not possible to build hyperspeed accelerator

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

PDouma39
xr

[BUG] Not possible to build hyperspeed accelerator

Post by PDouma39 » Tue, 22. Jun 21, 13:18

After the normal way of accessing a hyperspeed accespoint and traveling back from that sector, I contacted the explorer guild or whatever it is called and claimed the accespoint but and that is the problem the accespoint was claimed on the side of the not normal accesible sector to which a hyperspeed accelerator or gate should be build from the sector I was in with my TL. Never had that before, will try again from an earlier save.

Edit: after reloading an earlier save, and again doing everything to claim the hyperspeed accespoint through the explorers guild in another sector than the hyperspeed accespoint was, when I look though the universe map and see in sector that the hyperspeed accespoint is mine, I jump in the sector in which the hyperspeed accespoint is, the moment I arrive in sector the ownership to the hyperspeed acces point is reset and shown as unclaimed, while out of sector it was still mine, this must be a bug.
Awareness in life is rewarded by many

Utsuho Reiuji
x4

Re: [BUG] Not possible to build hyperspeed accelerator

Post by Utsuho Reiuji » Tue, 22. Jun 21, 20:02

Where exactly where you trying to build that TOA?

Normally, you should just place it it the sector in which you discovered the HSAP. I am not sure if I understand correctly what you wrote there, but it seemed you tried to place it in the newly discovered sector.

Deianeira
x3tc

Post by Deianeira » Tue, 22. Jun 21, 21:18

Yes this is a bug. You should have about two seconds after jumping in to build the TOA before losing ownership of the HSAP. Good luck :!:

PDouma39
xr

Post by PDouma39 » Tue, 22. Jun 21, 21:48

Utsuho Reiuji wrote:
Tue, 22. Jun 21, 20:02
Where exactly where you trying to build that TOA?

Normally, you should just place it it the sector in which you discovered the HSAP. I am not sure if I understand correctly what you wrote there, but it seemed you tried to place it in the newly discovered sector.
That's what I tried but as soon as I enter the sector the ownership of the hsap is reset to unclaimed, and then whatever you try you can't build the toa.

PDouma39
xr

Post by PDouma39 » Tue, 22. Jun 21, 21:50

Deianeira wrote:
Tue, 22. Jun 21, 21:18
Yes this is a bug. You should have about two seconds after jumping in to build the TOA before losing ownership of the HSAP. Good luck :!:
Not even two seconds as I can tell the moment I am in sector the ownership is reset to unclaimed, in my previous games before the latest update there was never any problem with building a toa.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”