Complex building problems

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Hwitvlf

Complex building problems

Post by Hwitvlf » Tue, 22. Jun 21, 03:21

I'm trying to expand a complex and the TL was idling with the "notoriety too low" message. The only station missing from the complex were Boron Solar XL. I have enough notoriety with Boron to buy the plants so I manually sent it to the Boron shipyard and bought the two factories, then resumed the complex construction.

It deployed the two SPP correctly and moved to buy the Complex Extension Kits. As my complex has some 123 factories, the Mammoth bought all the CE kits it could carry and went idle again. I stopped and resumed, but it just hangs at "preparing complex plan". It's not a big deal to place the CE kits manually, but will it cause any problems with future construction if it doesn't complete the complex building order?

Hwitvlf

Re: Complex building problems

Post by Hwitvlf » Wed, 30. Jun 21, 06:20

Had the same issue with the Boron Solar Power Plants XL in a different complex. The TL went idle with a 'notoriety too low' message. I'm at Kings Protectorate with the Boron - plenty to buy the stations.

I bought them manually with a different TL and dumped them at the HQ and the complex builder picked them up and continued. Pretty safe to say there's some issue with the notoriety setting on the Boron SPP XL. Easy workaround, just letting the devs know in case it helps :)

Novvak
x3ap

Post by Novvak » Wed, 30. Jun 21, 10:54

This problem also happens after all the stations are already placed and what's left to do is connecting them. Even when your TL is full of connectors it will moan about notoriety.

Hwitvlf

Post by Hwitvlf » Wed, 30. Jun 21, 17:21

I've only had the connector issue happen on large complexes where the TL couldn't hold enough extension kits for the whole complex. It seems to work fine on normal sized complexes.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”