HQ in Lost Terracorp Pilot start

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Betelgeuse97
x4

HQ in Lost Terracorp Pilot start

Post by Betelgeuse97 » Sun, 20. Jun 21, 23:02

After almost 1 in-game day, I found my Spacelab HQ...except it's in Empire's Edge right in the heart of Paranid space. How do I get it out safely (I don't have a TL yet) without it getting destroyed? Can I make it invincible until I pick it up (and how do I do that if there's an option for that)?

I'm also at -4 rank with the Paranid, and I am having an extremely hard time getting rep to -3 rank!

Deianeira
x3tc

Re: HQ in Lost Terracorp Pilot start

Post by Deianeira » Sun, 20. Jun 21, 23:12

HQ can't be destroyed since 1.2 before redeployment, just claim it and move it when you have the TL with Build Command Software MK2. Unless you wan't the Argon/Boron and their companies as enemies, forget ever increasing your Paranid rank.

And Empire's Edge is right at the edge of the empire :P
Last edited by Deianeira on Sun, 20. Jun 21, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.

Ramdat
x3ap

Post by Ramdat » Sun, 20. Jun 21, 23:14

Deianeira wrote:
Sun, 20. Jun 21, 23:12
HQ can't be destroyed since 1.2 before redeployment, just claim it and move it when you have the TL with Build Command Software MK2. Unless you wan't the Argon/Boron and their companies as enemies, forget increasing your Paranid rank.
You can increase Paranid to neutral without making the Argon/Borons enemies. They might temporarily become enemies depending on your notoriety, but it's easy to fix at low ranks.

atroces

Post by atroces » Mon, 21. Jun 21, 20:34

Ramdat wrote:
Sun, 20. Jun 21, 23:14
Deianeira wrote:
Sun, 20. Jun 21, 23:12
HQ can't be destroyed since 1.2 before redeployment, just claim it and move it when you have the TL with Build Command Software MK2. Unless you wan't the Argon/Boron and their companies as enemies, forget increasing your Paranid rank.
You can increase Paranid to neutral without making the Argon/Borons enemies. They might temporarily become enemies depending on your notoriety, but it's easy to fix at low ranks.
Look at your predicted notoriety, and only use enough influence to get them friendly, you don't have to dump a whole 1k influence every time. If you are worried about becoming enemies with argon or boron, then do a ton of missions to max them out first, then use agents to fine tune your paranid rep to just friendly and get your HQ out.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”