[Bug] Resource calculation when adding to complex

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Hwitvlf

[Bug] Resource calculation when adding to complex

Post by Hwitvlf » Fri, 18. Jun 21, 19:16

[v1.2] When adding to an existing complex, the planner seems to have a resource-calculating issue if you add more than one station.
I.E. adding a single new Cahoona Bakery is fine, but add two and the required Beef become too high.

It seems to only affect station types which were in the old complex.- for example, I didn't have Sojahusk in my original complex so added Sojahusk stations seem to calculate correctly. I already had Cahoonas, Bofu, Rastar, Nostrop and all these stations are affected.

I can provide a save if needed.

Hwitvlf

Re: [Bug] Resource calculation when adding to complex

Post by Hwitvlf » Sun, 20. Jun 21, 22:48

I just saw the notice that development is ended for FL, so I'm wondering if other people are also having this bug. If it is affecting everyone, it would mean that the complex planner is not suitable for most expansions.

To test, all you have to do is open the complex planner, use 'add existing factory or complex' to add a complex which uses food stations as a resource. Then add two additional food (Meatsteak etc) and two addition bio (Argnu Beef etc) stations to the plan- same type as it already had. If the plan shows a deficiency in the bio, it's this bug.

Novvak
x3ap

Re: [Bug] Resource calculation when adding to complex

Post by Novvak » Sat, 26. Jun 21, 19:53

I'm getting random amounts of Rastar Oil missing when reviewing plans for a complex that has already been built.
First time it happened I was a bit baffled and now before setting up a complex, I'm not only saving screenshots of the initial plan without the upgrade packs, but also the final version with factories set to XXL.
This is especially useful due to the fact that when a complex is alredy placed, the planning tool doesn't calculate the output of mines as they are already "taken".

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”