Station Manager issues 1.2

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Clantron
x4

Station Manager issues 1.2

Post by Clantron » Thu, 17. Jun 21, 18:18

I'm unsure what is going on, but since my steam game got updated to 1.2 I've been having problems with my Station Manager. I don't see anyone else having the problem so far which has me confused about why. My Station Managers keeps sending traders for Ore and/or Silicon to my Energy Cell complex. I've tried deleting the entire game and reinstalling but I'm presuming it's in my savegame.

I do have a modified game, but the only thing I changed were a Globals file for disabling the dynamic relations, increased scanning ranges and station storage multipliers. Removing the Globals file from the equation made no difference. I've also never had a RC version installed.

Any possibilities for me to 'reset' the Station Manager or other options? I'm afraid my savegame might be lost however :(. I've tried working with it and changing most over to Trade distribution, but it's not as ideal right now.
I suppose I could drag some mines over to the Complex, but that's hardly a solution :lol:

atroces

Re: Station Manager issues 1.2

Post by atroces » Fri, 18. Jun 21, 00:36

Did you try stopping station manager, clearing home for your traders, reassigning them there, then starting manager again?

Clantron
x4

Post by Clantron » Fri, 18. Jun 21, 04:26

atroces wrote:
Fri, 18. Jun 21, 00:36
Did you try stopping station manager, clearing home for your traders, reassigning them there, then starting manager again?
Yea, first thing I tried. Even did that before reinstalling the whole game. It only seems to affect the traders going for Ore/Silicon. The rest seems to function fine. (Though that was only Cahoonas and ECells)

blitzcrank
x3ap

Post by blitzcrank » Fri, 18. Jun 21, 05:02

I just had a similar problem, my HQ was sending a freighter after crystals from a complex that doesn't make them. I do have a few different complexes (one does export crystals) and all are set as supply stations for the HQ. After resetting all the settings and reopening the game it's working more normally again, for now at least. Though it does keep robbing silicon from a complex which has that as a resource.

Game is unmodified.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”