Add Existing Complex..?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

phantomrock2
x4

Add Existing Complex..?

Post by phantomrock2 » Thu, 17. Jun 21, 06:53

So after several hours later the time comes to connect all the stations and the MMBS - Mobile Mining Base Ship is docked at the Saturn SY with a message saying that there is NOT ENOUGH CARGO SPACE. :o So ok call me a fire-starter but that would just a-bout render the Build Command MK-3 just a tad bit not too useful and I would like to think that these build command MKs would make the fine art for complex building less stressful and to mention even quicker and a lot more organized. So the MMBS had 49 complex connectors loaded and so I thought what workaround would work this time? Do I keep commanding the MMBS ship to RESUME BUILDING PREVIOUS COMPLEX? There was no give with that. Do I command it to navigate to the sector where the complex will be? No give there either! Do I fly the other TL owned by me, the player, to PTNI BETA for the BC MK-3 and see if I get the RESUME message to populate? NOPE that did not work either. So it is a good thing I know my way a-round and did not AUTO-SAVE or the game would have been destroyed in the aspect of logistics because this is a closed loop complex to get things to move even more in Terran space. For if one can add up to 100 stations of one kind that would mean that it just a-bout would not be a problem and that the command should pick up where it has left off. However I dont have the bird's eye view AKA the expertise when it comes to writing in-to the code that would alleviate this. So now I cannot add the existing complex and trust me I am a connection artist in TC and AP but I thought this would not be a problem if BC MK-3 was being used.

oh goodness what have I done now
what are the perquisites for the existing complex BEFORE choosing this selection so the existing complex can be added
because when I choose add existing complex but only to go to deployment and cannot deploy or hire construction service :gruebel: :gruebel: :rant:

oh well I'll be, after poking a-round a bit I can see that if the Build Command MK-3 is installed the player-owned TL builds the complex BUT the TL will not use the jump beacons in Terran space and oh dont add an existing complex for this will take even more time
[" thank you "]

atroces

Re: Add Existing Complex..?

Post by atroces » Fri, 18. Jun 21, 00:47

This is so hard to read and understand exactly what you are saying...

Did you uhhh... solve your problem? what exactly was your problem?

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”