Freight Drones Always Undockng from Center of Sector

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

phantomrock2
x4

Freight Drones Always Undockng from Center of Sector

Post by phantomrock2 » Thu, 17. Jun 21, 04:04

oh my
whew :roll:
while watching freight drones transfer freight in Oort Cloud via the Goner TL I kept seeing the FDs kept watching them undock out of nowhere from the center of the sector so I thought oh ok just something weird for such a sector as Oort Cloud...

Then I directed the TL to move to position in Earth, sent the command to transfer freight and we all know how huge the sector for Earth is and that the FDs have so much energy to complete the task of transferring freight & a-gain I watch the freight drones spawn/undock or appearing to come from the center of the sector
[" thank you "]

RunGiantBoom
x4

Re: Freight Drones Always Undockng from Center of Sector

Post by RunGiantBoom » Fri, 18. Jun 21, 08:22

phantomrock2 wrote:
Thu, 17. Jun 21, 04:04
oh my
while watching freight drones transfer freight in Oort Cloud via the Goner TL I kept seeing the FDs kept watching them undock out of nowhere from the center of the sector so I thought oh ok just something weird for such a sector as Oort Cloud...

Then I directed the TL to move to position in Earth, sent the command to transfer freight and we all know how huge the sector for Earth is and that the FDs have so much energy to complete the task of transferring freight & a-gain I watch the freight drones spawn/undock or appearing to come from the center of the sector
Same problem with fighter drones when you eject them from cargo manually

phantomrock2
x4

Re: Freight Drones Always Undockng from Center of Sector

Post by phantomrock2 » Fri, 18. Jun 21, 19:38

RunGiantBoom wrote:
Fri, 18. Jun 21, 08:22
phantomrock2 wrote:
Thu, 17. Jun 21, 04:04
oh my

Same problem with fighter drones when you eject them from cargo manually
yep :o
[" thank you "]

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”