Journal page inaccessible due to planet damage and other bugs.

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

RasecOluap

Journal page inaccessible due to planet damage and other bugs.

Post by RasecOluap » Wed, 16. Jun 21, 02:13

I just found a journal page stuck deep within a planet damage zone. Tried big and small ships, spacewalking is what gets you closer but within 10kms only. Is this a bug?

Note: just noticed its being addressed in upcoming patch. But can i get the journal in anyway or is it lost?

And two more bugs
- Black market sometimes have Build command MK* to buy but that requires docking of a ST ware class ship, which isnt possible at trade centers.
- Most "Follow the guy" missions seem broken, many times there seems to be no destination (roams in sector for hours) and the mission is failed if it enters a TOA.

Regards

RunGiantBoom
x4

Re: Journal page inaccessible due to planet damage and other bugs.

Post by RunGiantBoom » Wed, 16. Jun 21, 20:11

RasecOluap wrote:
Wed, 16. Jun 21, 02:13
I just found a journal page stuck deep within a planet damage zone. Tried big and small ships, spacewalking is what gets you closer but within 10kms only. Is this a bug?

Note: just noticed its being addressed in upcoming patch. But can i get the journal in anyway or is it lost?
Check this post
viewtopic.php?f=199&t=439340

RasecOluap

Re: Journal page inaccessible due to planet damage and other bugs.

Post by RasecOluap » Fri, 18. Jun 21, 01:09

RunGiantBoom wrote:
Wed, 16. Jun 21, 20:11
RasecOluap wrote:
Wed, 16. Jun 21, 02:13

Check this post
viewtopic.php?f=199&t=439340
Worked great Tks.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”