150 hours, FUBAR Noteriety System, Goodbye, Good Luck

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Midnightknight
x4

Re: 150 hours, FUBAR Noteriety System, Goodbye, Good Luck

Post by Midnightknight » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 01:13

Hwitvlf wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 00:31
I understand the weirdness of having big rep swings over giving someone a ride, but I still wonder: are people actually having problems from the effects of the swing, or is it just that the swings feel wrong?

I'm enemies with a bunch of factions, but so what? The only time it matters is if I want equipment/station/ships which are unique to that faction. I just pirate the ships from hostile factions instead of buying them, or raise rep a little to get access to unique factory/equipment.

I chose the Argon/Boron side. Without any worries, I can do missions for Argon/Boron/OTAS/Atrius/Teladi/NMMC. I do occasional missions for enemy factions and sometimes they become friendly, but soon change their minds so it doesn't really have an effect. I destroyed 2 Xenon K groups in pirate space and nothing significant happened. The pirates became friendly briefly, but soon changed their mind as I boarded one of their ships.

The benefits are massive variety in combat missions and way more activity. I just boarded a Kyoto during a protect-factory mission in Kingdom End; how cool is that!?
That's not the only issues and by the way, Boron Argon is the easy side, and i guess the only one that was tested. If you chose the other side, most of the unique ships can't be boarded cause they simply do not exists outside of the shipyards. You will also miss many factories. Fun fact if you want to build a 200mj factory, you can't if you are Split/Paranid friend, they do not sell 200mj factories. It's an example in many. I chose the splits cause i like their ships, they are usually really fast and punchy just like i like to play, but it's just a nightmare. All the corps hates you, befriending with the Goners locks you with Strongarms, and if you fight the Argons in teladi space, they end up sending a response fleet to attack you and end up hostiles too.

Most people that don't have "too much" issues with Dynamic relation simply played with Boron/Argons, or simply went pirate to be hostile with everybody from the start (After putting PHQ in safe place).

Snafu_X3 wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 00:33
Midnightknight wrote:
Sun, 13. Jun 21, 23:20
"We don't want you to be friend with anybody",
I really wish ppl would stop using this statement: it's both untrue & misleading!

You can be friends (ie docking allowed, trading ships unharrassed etc) with everyone in the X-universe (barring Xenon/Khaak ofc). What you /cannot/ (currently) do is /maintain/ those relations, largely due to DR. What has been explicitly denied is /maximum/ rep with /all/ <factions/races/WHY> at the same time, which IMO makes the game more interesting. You can still trade etc with most, if not all, of those entities given a little thought & work, but you'll have to keep a constant eye on that new factor [DR] to retain that stable relationship
That's completely untrue, i only traded for the first part of the game with all races, except borons cause they were too far away from my sector (Profit Center Alpha) and simply trading got me enemy with all corps (except NMMC) and had to use agents to keep the boron in the "grey" to avoid them attacking my traders.

You are also misleading people in your statement, listening to you mean you can be best friend with 2 races and be "friend" or neutral with all the rest, that is completely wrong and it was clearly intended at first. If you want to have access to some interesting stuff to fight the Xenons or Kha'ak, you need to have someone hate you. And having someone hate you mean if you fight them in the space of someone who likes you, he will sooner or later turn hostile cause of this annoying police mechanics that works only against the player.
Seriously i was ready to play only with Teladis ugly ships, but i realized even Teladis reputation are locked by some strange mechanics. Being hated by Yakis and Pirates i don't see what should lock me, but i am. spending tons of agents to be able to buy the Teladi M2, lot of farm absurdly tedious for nothing. And yes i'm aware sometime a single agent send you to +10 rep. What shouldn't be possible with the actual mechanic, and instead of having people brag out "it's easy" they should really see what bug they exploited, cause that's a bug. When i see people screening that and saying everyone "See it's easy" having 2 main factions at +10 and the 3 resting at +8 it's clearly not how DR is supposed to work. So again, it miss completely it's target and is just plain annoying. If it's intended to be able to be +8 with everyone, then simply remove DR, right?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 01:40

Any side can get access to all the stations, you just have to steal the blueprints and build them at your HQ.
The Argon side is also missing some stations to buy that are on the Spilt/Paranid side. The 5 and 25mj shield factories cant be bought from Argon/Boron, and the Beam weapon factories are only available to Split
You can use your agents and HQ to plug any holes

Other than the plot, i cant think of any unique ships that you cant acquire on either side. Everything thats buyable at shipyards can be found in the universe (either flying around or from missions), or blueprints from the Explorers Guild/Missions

Midnightknight
x4

Post by Midnightknight » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 01:52

Cycrow wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 01:40
Any side can get access to all the stations, you just have to steal the blueprints and build them at your HQ.
The Argon side is also missing some stations to buy that are on the Spilt/Paranid side. The 5 and 25mj shield factories cant be bought from Argon/Boron, and the Beam weapon factories are only available to Split

Other than the plot, i cant think of any unique ships that you cant acquire on either side. Everything thats buyable at shipyards can be found in the universe (either flying around or from missions), or blueprints from the Explorers Guild/Missions
5MJ and 25MJ shields can be bought at Teladi, always neutral buddy and do not require a high rep to get. 200MJ can't be bought by any mean by the "Other side" meaning you have to steal or you are screwed. You have the theory and you have the practice, i do practice this side a lot and i looked a lot how to get certain things that you simply can't. Beam weapons are true, only for Strongarms, however, the beam canon require Cahoona to produce it's wares, so it's an argon factory, and to work it you need the argon food chain, not a big issue for them once they stole it. On split side you need to steal 2 factories to be able to produce those weapons even if you do not need to steal the PBCforge. It's the same with 200MJ shields, not only you need to steal it but you then need to steal the chain food, boron (you already have it in PHQ if you have enough microships) or argon. All is so much more tedious on this side. And the fact if you want to have max rank with Strong Arms you need to be at best neutral with Gooner, meaning goodbye unlimited salvage. But you can raise Goner buy it and then lower Goner rep. Yeah but no way to lower Goner rep with agents, you need to blow their ships up and get hated by everyone.

I'm happy to hear all ships are possible to see cause there are a few thread asking about the Griffon and a few other ships that can't be seen outside of missions or not at all. (I named the Griffon but could also name the Advanced Chokaro)
Once again playing the split/Paranid side i could see how easy it is to get any ship. Hyperions are all over the place Aggamenon are used more than the Deimos, the new OP enhanced heavy dragon are staked in StrongArms sectors and all their ships are equaly easy to get. On the other hand, i'm looking for the Aamon for days and not a single one. Yes i have it in my encyclopedia, but only cause i sent an agent to unlock it at Omicron only to see "Hey sorry dude but you need as much rep to get this M3 than you need for an M7 goodbye".
Last edited by Midnightknight on Mon, 14. Jun 21, 02:09, edited 1 time in total.

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 01:57

Midnightknight wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 01:13
You are also misleading people in your statement, listening to you mean you can be best friend with 2 races and be "friend" or neutral with all the rest, that is completely wrong and it was clearly intended at first.
I'm sorry, but I don't see anything in my post that states that; neither do I see anything that implies it. I was deliberately careful with wording to avoid such assumptions
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

Ramdat
x3ap

Post by Ramdat » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 02:05

Midnightknight wrote:
That's not the only issues and by the way, Boron Argon is the easy side, and i guess the only one that was tested. If you chose the other side, most of the unique ships can't be boarded cause they simply do not exists outside of the shipyards. You will also miss many factories. Fun fact if you want to build a 200mj factory, you can't if you are Split/Paranid friend, they do not sell 200mj factories. It's an example in many. I chose the splits cause i like their ships, they are usually really fast and punchy just like i like to play, but it's just a nightmare.

Most people that don't have "too much" issues with Dynamic relation simply played with Boron/Argons, or simply went pirate to be hostile with everybody from the start (After putting PHQ in safe place).
The Boron/Argon side is not easier. Examine the distribution found here. Every major faction (except Terran) has 5 enemies, 2 hostilities, and 2 friendships. The only difference is the Argon/Boron extra friendship relationship with Atreus, OTAS, and TerraCorp. But, since these are Boron/Argon ships, and small corporations, it doesn't really matter if your focus is Split ships.

As Cycrow said, both sides have pros and cons in accessibility, but everything in the game can be obtained through agents or combat.
Midnightknight wrote:
befriending with the Goners locks you with Strongarms

You are also misleading people in your statement, listening to you mean you can be best friend with 2 races and be "friend" or neutral with all the rest, that is completely wrong and it was clearly intended at first.
This is untrue, as seen here. The player is max rank with Strong Arms while still friendly with Goner and most other factions.
Midnightknight wrote:
if you fight the Argons in teladi space, they end up sending a response fleet to attack you and end up hostiles too.
In my game the Teladi has never responded aggressively to me attacking other ships in their space. I'm not sure what is going on there.
Midnightknight wrote:
Sun, 13. Jun 21, 23:20
Seriously i was ready to play only with Teladis ugly ships, but i realized even Teladis reputation are locked by some strange mechanics. Being hated by Yakis and Pirates i don't see what should lock me, but i am. spending tons of agents to be able to buy the Teladi M2, lot of farm absurdly tedious for nothing. And yes i'm aware sometime a single agent send you to +10 rep. What shouldn't be possible with the actual mechanic, and instead of having people brag out "it's easy" they should really see what bug they exploited, cause that's a bug. When i see people screening that and saying everyone "See it's easy" having 2 main factions at +10 and the 3 resting at +8 it's clearly not how DR is supposed to work. So again, it miss completely it's target and is just plain annoying. If it's intended to be able to be +8 with everyone, then simply remove DR, right?
Teladi reputation is the most easy to manage because they are only enemies with Yaki and Xenon. Unless you are playing as Yaki, you should have no problems with keeping them at max rep. If you are playing as Yaki, you can keep both relatively happy. As seen in the previous image, the player is friendly with several factions who are enemies to each other. It is not a bug, just good management of the game's mechanics.
Midnightknight wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 01:52
5MJ and 25MJ shields can be bought at Teladi, always neutral buddy and do not require a high rep to get. 200MJ can't be bought by any mean by the "Other side" meaning you have to steal or you are screwed.
This is untrue. Only Paranid and Split sell 25MJ stations. Teladi sell 1MJ and 5MJ stations. Stealing a 25MJ blueprint if you are enemy to Paranid/Split, or a 200MJ blueprint if you are enemy to Argon/Boron is easy with the agent system.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 02:18

Midnightknight wrote:
5MJ and 25MJ shields can be bought at Teladi, always neutral buddy and do not require a high rep to get. 200MJ can't be bought by any mean by the "Other side" meaning you have to steal or you are screwed.
while the 5 is available from Teladi, the 25 is not, its only available from Split and Paranid
Midnightknight wrote:
And i'm happy to hear all ships are possible to see cause there are a few thread asking about the Griffon and a few other ships that can't be seen outside of missions or not at all. (I named the Griffon but could also name the Advanced Chokaro)
Once again playing the split/Paranid side i could see how easy it is to get any ship. Hyperions are all over the place Aggamenon are used more than the Deimos, the new OP enhanced heavy dragon are staked in StrongArms sectors and all their ships are equaly easy to get. On the other hand, i'm looking for the Aamon for days and not a single one. Yes i have it in my encyclopedia, but only cause i sent an agent to unlock it at Omicron only to see "Hey sorry dude but you need as much rep to get this M3 than you need for an M7 goodbye".
well i just checked the ships avaialble in a new game, there was 1 Griffon, 5 Griffon Raiders and 3 Advanced Chakaro (the later is not available from Argon either)
There was also 23 Aamon Prototypes available (however a number of them are just called Freight Transporters)
The Hyperion is also the only ship that will always be fully stocked with marines and boarding defences, so its generally more difficult to get
Pirates can also have any races M6 or M7, so you could also try them

The drone carriers are the ones that only have small numbers available, but thats the same for all races

Midnightknight
x4

Post by Midnightknight » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 02:30

Cycrow wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 02:18
well i just checked the ships avaialble in a new game, there was 1 Griffon, 5 Griffon Raiders and 3 Advanced Chakaro (the later is not available from Argon either)
There was also 23 Aamon Prototypes available (however a number of them are just called Freight Transporters)
The Hyperion is also the only ship that will always be fully stocked with marines and boarding defences, so its generally more difficult to get
Pirates can also have any races M6 or M7, so you could also try them

The drone carriers are the ones that only have small numbers available, but thats the same for all races
And yes sorry for the 25mj i mistkan with the 1mj.
The Aamon seriously? Lol at least that's one mystery solved.

Well then where are those ships? I mean i can miss the Griffon (Not the raider i was asking for the Griffon) cause Argon space is large and if there is only one, ok. But the Advanced Chokaro? Yaki space is really small and i spent hours in their 3 sectors blowing up everything and looking for every TM to get this one. I captured 4 Chokaros, various other TM from random races that spawn as scavengers but not a single advanced one. If there was 3 Adv Chokaro in my game i really think i would have seen them.

For pirates yeah i saw the M6 too, but M7 are almost always Caracks in my game too (and i say almost cause i'm not 100% sure, but i'm pretty confident they spawned only carracks), i never see them with something else, while i have already seen them in Acynonyx and Argons M6. That might also be why people feel really different about this, games looks so different, at least yours and mine. Or you changed it in 1.2? Cause i'm still on 1.1, can't play with the built in equipment missing issue.

Deianeira
x3tc

Post by Deianeira » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 02:48

This should answer all your questions: https://roguey.co.uk/x3tc/help/tanmoy/a ... ng-eye.php

Midnightknight
x4

Post by Midnightknight » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 04:36

Deianeira wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 02:48
This should answer all your questions: https://roguey.co.uk/x3tc/help/tanmoy/a ... ng-eye.php
Thanks, just checked a few ships.

Adv Chokaro, Siroko, Griffon, Tyr, Karuido, Senshi none are in my game.
Just like many other people telling those ships are hard or impossible to get. If they are destroyed then they respawn really slowly if they respawns at all. Will check from time to time now with the script but i'm often in Yaki space and it's easy to see you never have most of their ships around.

The good news there are some M3 i was looking for spawned as pirates, Aamons and Adanced Eclipse i was looking for. Fun fact, Adv Eclipse are Atreus ships but none are used by atreus or borons or argons.

Hwitvlf

Post by Hwitvlf » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 04:43

I've done some modding stuff and saw similar reactions to new content and was surprised, so I'm more wondering what people 'feel' is wrong than in drawing charts to prove what is wrong. From a designer's viewpoint, you can't really argue with people's gut-reaction; it is what it is.

My best guess is that new system is a bit confusing and different from our beloved TC/AP - maybe causing some backlash. I think the pop-up showing faction relationship changes probably isn't helpful. I took a Xenon patrol mission in a Pirate sector and got "OTAS>>>"; it makes things feel more complicated than they are. If there was a simple friend/foe list in the encyclopedia faction entries, it would probably be easier for people to grasp.
Midnightknight wrote:
I chose the splits cause i like their ships, they are usually really fast and punchy just like i like to play
I like Split ships too...and I'm too cheap to buy them...which is why the Split don't like me too much :D

Midnightknight
x4

Post by Midnightknight » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 04:54

Hwitvlf wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 04:43
I've done some modding stuff and saw similar reactions to new content and was surprised, so I'm more wondering in what people 'feel' is wrong than in drawing charts to prove what is wrong. From a designer's viewpoint, you can't really argue with people's gut-reaction; it is what it is.

My best guess is that new system is a bit confusing and different from our beloved TC/AP - maybe causing some backlash. I think the pop-ups showing faction relationship changes probably isn't helpful. I took a Xenon patrol mission in a Pirate sector and got "OTAS>>>"; it makes things feel more complicated than they are. If there was a simple friend/foe list in the encyclopedia faction entries, it would probably be easier for people to grasp.
Midnightknight wrote:
I chose the splits cause i like their ships, they are usually really fast and punchy just like i like to play
I like Split ships too...and I'm too cheap to buy them...which is why the Split don't like me too much :D
Yeah and i think you played it better than i do. I tried to get allied to the one i'm using most ships to buy them and befriend. In the end, Hyperion can't be bought from Paranid so you have to board your friends ... And it's harder to get those ships i want (rep+cost) than board them ... >.<

I do agree too that the system is poorly explained, but i must admit, even with the table of the relations, it's seriously way too complicated, and have way too many intricate issues. Makes me remember Pokemon's table of types in gen 1, lot of types but making sense. Then they added new types that were awkward but it was still understandable, and in the end simple, if your type was weak against someone, the someone was strong against you. Easy. Here this is such a mess, special mention for the Goner that are enemies of people that aren't their enemies. Sometimes it's symmetric, sometimes not ... The lock isn't explained either, i just tested with OTAS, when you are locked (at 98%) sending an agent tells you will have progress on that rep, but in the end, nothing and you lost the influence.
I also still do not understand why my agents give so little rep for some factions and a ton for others. And once again i'm not locked cause they actually gives some rep, it's just painfully slow, like 20% for 1000 influence with Teladis.

Argonaught.
x4

Post by Argonaught. » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 05:00

Cycrow wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 01:40

How are agents got again...oh yes...limited missions that immediately lower half the universe to enemy...not ideal at all. make it way less.....akin to the grind to raise your rank.
Also, the killing of xenon pirate or khaak in any system should not count as a rep change for enemies of the folks that own that system you do it in, whether you gain in rank with the system owner or not.

I am trying real hard to play this game unmodified but you guys really haven't a breeze whats fair and what isn't.

Argo.
Last edited by Argonaught. on Mon, 14. Jun 21, 05:03, edited 1 time in total.
[MOD]X3TC No Fog / [MOD]X3AP No Fog / [MD]X3TC Menagerie Shipyard / [MD]X3AP Menagerie Shipyard
<==<<Argonaught>>==>

XBTF>XT>X2TT>X3R>X3TC>X3AP>X4F

I lurk alot for the most part now
:thumb_up:

Ramdat
x3ap

Post by Ramdat » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 05:01

Hwitvlf wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 04:43
If there was a simple friend/foe list in the encyclopedia faction entries, it would probably be easier for people to grasp.
There is a simple friend/foe list in the encyclopedia faction entry.
Argonaught. wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 05:00
How are agents got again...oh yes...limited missions that immediately lower half the universe to enemy...not ideal at all.
The missions are not limited. The chance to be offered an agent scales to how many you currently own. It is ideal to spend them as soon as possible so that you can easily acquire more.

If you want to be very careful, you can only accept missions from Teladi until you use the agents earned from this to stablize relationships with other factions. However, it is mostly unnecessary as the relationship improvement gained from agent actions is enormous.

Argonaught.
x4

Post by Argonaught. » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 05:15

Ramdat wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 05:01
Argonaught. wrote:
How are agents got again...oh yes...limited missions that immediately lower half the universe to enemy...not ideal at all.
The missions are not limited. The chance to be offered an agent scales to how many you currently own. It is ideal to spend them as soon as possible so that you can easily acquire more. If you want to be very careful, you can only accept missions from Teladi until you use the agents earned from this to stablize relationships with other factions. However, it is mostly unnecessary as the relationship improvement gained from agent actions is enormous.
They are limited as one agent will not raise that half of the universe back to where your ranks were in the first place.
The more missions you run the more agents you need...and each agent you get from doing a mission lowers everything beyond what is acceptable.
The limitation also comes from who offers the mission as you can get mission from any race all over the place...if it's the wrong race you don't want then you can't take the mission for the agent offered.....limited.

Argo.
[MOD]X3TC No Fog / [MOD]X3AP No Fog / [MD]X3TC Menagerie Shipyard / [MD]X3AP Menagerie Shipyard
<==<<Argonaught>>==>

XBTF>XT>X2TT>X3R>X3TC>X3AP>X4F

I lurk alot for the most part now
:thumb_up:

Ramdat
x3ap

Post by Ramdat » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 05:38

Argonaught. wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 05:15
They are limited as one agent will not raise that half of the universe back to where your ranks were in the first place.
The more missions you run the more agents you need...and each agent you get from doing a mission lowers everything beyond what is acceptable.
It will vary depending on how many tasks each agent can use, but generally an agent is more valuable than the reputation hit from earning it.

Most of the problems with the reputation system occur when the player is at a low relationship level with a faction, since at this point it is easier for a mission to turn a relationship hostile. The amount of influence an agent must spend to raise a relationship at this level is small, so it is easy to raise it, even to a higher place than it was before the mission. One agent certainly can't fix everything, but the overall relationship ranks trend upwards as you earn more agents. The player can maintain a relationship of 6-7 rank with most factions, and max with a couple. It is fairly tedious to maintain, but not difficult.
Argonaught. wrote:
The limitation also comes from who offers the mission as you can get mission from any race all over the place...if it's the wrong race you don't want then you can't take the mission for the agent offered.....limited.
In this case you just drive to the next sector and accept another mission. Inconvenient, but not limited in the way you are suggesting.

atroces

Post by atroces » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 06:39

Argonaught. wrote:
Ramdat wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 05:01
Argonaught. wrote:
The missions are not limited. The chance to be offered an agent scales to how many you currently own. It is ideal to spend them as soon as possible so that you can easily acquire more. If you want to be very careful, you can only accept missions from Teladi until you use the agents earned from this to stablize relationships with other factions. However, it is mostly unnecessary as the relationship improvement gained from agent actions is enormous.

Argo.
Teladi Agents.

Argent Valcendre

Post by Argent Valcendre » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 07:13

My experience with the reputation system is that there are massive swings in the very beginning of a game.

While doing missions for the factions, the reputation rapidly kind of freezes and I have stable good and bad relations with the different factions. Major factions tend to get all friendly and minor factions unfriendly. No direct contact is needed to get the bad relations with the minor factions, it‘is just happening as you do missions for all the major factions.

I‘m playing version 1.1. It just makes no sense to start the game with huge reputation swings after doing just one single mission. Then the game changes into long term frozen relations, just after doing a few dozens of missions.

The game ends up in a state where I barely notice any reputation changes even after dozens of missions.

I don‘t understand whats going on with the reputation, but frozen relations are very bad. Either the relations could be dynamic or could be more predictable - I‘m fine with both approaches - but the freeze I experience in my games is very annoying to say at the least.

fireanddream
xr

Post by fireanddream » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 08:22

In my opinion most people who like the system just wants to have stable friends and stable enemies, which we can already achieve in any older games by setting them as friend/foes on day 1.

I have NEVER met a single person who enjoys the rep DYNAMICALLY SWINGING. Why? Because we have satellites to replace, hostile ships to apologize to, stations to hack, and god know how many small trade/scout ships to replace.

People speak as if we hate the system because it's hard. Most of us have already logged hundreds of hours on AP or TC. It's absolutely not hard, but unstable and ungodly tedious.

This is not Mount & Blade where you go "lol whateves" when an empire declares war on you. Dipping into the red for one second will need hours of manual labors to bring things back to normal. Agents raise my rep yes, but do they replace my satellites? My trade ships? Do they calm down all the hostile laser towers?

Again, guys, you are enjoying a permanent friend/foe setting for each playthrough, which we can already do in all previous games. You are NOT enjoying a dynamically swinging reputation system. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Argent Valcendre

Post by Argent Valcendre » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 08:44

fireanddream wrote:
Mon, 14. Jun 21, 08:22
Again, guys, you are enjoying a permanent friend/foe setting for each playthrough, which we can already do in all previous games. You are NOT enjoying a dynamically swinging reputation system. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I can‘t say anything as the reputation system seems broken. I‘d like to give it a try once it’s fixed.

laux
x3tc

Post by laux » Mon, 14. Jun 21, 09:01

Midnightknight wrote:
200MJ can't be bought by any mean by the "Other side" meaning you have to steal or you are screwed.
Have a look at CEOs Sprite. My HQ is full of 200MJ shilds i bought there. ;)

Anyway, I've also decided to go with the Split. I still have a lot of fun after more than 100 hours in the current run. The only thing I needed so far from the "other side" were Cloth Rimes for production in HQ. But that has been a fairly easy problem to solve.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”