Terran Plot

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

x3tc

Terran Plot

Post by 150147 » Sun, 13. Jun 21, 10:18

Gentlemen, I have a friend (Ahem!) who has a problem. He waited too long to defend Brennan's Triumph delta from the Argons. The Terrans are now in control. My friend goes to the sector and there is a Terran Tokyo and multiple Teladi ships. The mission is still active. How do I complete the plot (sorry, how does my friend complete it) ?
He would be very grateful for any advice or information.

chip56

Re: Terran Plot

Post by chip56 » Sun, 13. Jun 21, 10:54

If "your friend " sided with the terrans he would need to destroy the teladi ships. The commonwealth fleet consists of boron, argon and teladi ship.
And "your friend" could be rather sure that any commonwealth ship finding its way to the delta sector is part of the mission. Only a goner ship might sometimes be actually visiting or a few pirates. Otherwise the sector is so far away from everything that unless you start building stations there its pretty much empty.

x3tc

Re: Terran Plot

Post by 150147 » Sun, 13. Jun 21, 11:02

chip56 wrote:
Sun, 13. Jun 21, 10:54
If "your friend " sided with the terrans he would need to destroy the teladi ships. The commonwealth fleet consists of boron, argon and teladi ship.
And "your friend" could be rather sure that any commonwealth ship finding its way to the delta sector is part of the mission. Only a goner ship might sometimes be actually visiting or a few pirates. Otherwise the sector is so far away from everything that unless you start building stations there its pretty much empty.
ok I will (I mean he will) try that. LOL. :lol:

Edit: That did it.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”