Complex Planner - cannot deploy larger complexes due to UI issue?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

danielr
x3ap

Complex Planner - cannot deploy larger complexes due to UI issue?

Post by danielr » Sat, 12. Jun 21, 18:51

Hi,
so I'm planning this larger complex with around 140 stations and the list in the deployment menu is so long that options at the bottom aren't visible anymore. Probably due to that options box (cursor on screenshot) being pushed down/minimized to 0 pixels from the list above?
https://ibb.co/fQyQ0Zf

Btw, this has been a great tool so far in setting up complexes automatically. Framerate drops down obviously when in sector with a large complexes but I gotta say the alignment is neat.
Last edited by Terre on Sat, 12. Jun 21, 19:22, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked

Ramdat
x3ap

Re: Complex Planner - cannot deploy larger complexes due to UI issue?

Post by Ramdat » Sat, 12. Jun 21, 19:00

danielr wrote:
Sat, 12. Jun 21, 18:51
Btw, this has been a great tool so far in setting up complexes automatically. Framerate drops down obviously when in sector with a large complexes but I gotta say the alignment is neat.
You can reduce the lag by building the complexes with XXL upgrades in mind. For example, your Sun Oil and Flower Farms could be compressed into 5 XXL stations each, reducing the total stations from 40 to 10.

danielr
x3ap

Post by danielr » Sat, 12. Jun 21, 19:32

Ramdat wrote:
Sat, 12. Jun 21, 19:00
danielr wrote:
Sat, 12. Jun 21, 18:51
You can reduce the lag by building the complexes with XXL upgrades in mind. For example, your Sun Oil and Flower Farms could be compressed into 5 XXL stations each, reducing the total stations from 40 to 10.
Indeed, I should give those L/XL/XXL options a try. Framerates overall are great.

In the menu, keyboard controls don't work either, but it's playing the usual menu sounds when moving around.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sat, 12. Jun 21, 20:28

this issue should be fixed in in 1.2 RC2

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”