Build Complex command does not use the stations in HQ stock

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

RunGiantBoom
x4

Build Complex command does not use the stations in HQ stock

Post by RunGiantBoom » Sat, 12. Jun 21, 09:50

Version 1.1

I tried to build a small complex with 2 plasma beams factories that are located in the HQ warehouse. The complex description says that the reputation is sufficient, but the TL is blocked with the state "Notoriety is too low".
Btw, construction service ignores the stored factories and buys these 2 stations somehow, ignoring the hostile reputation with strong arms. I have a blueprint in HQ, but the factories in his warehouse are still intact.

and also. Dont try to capture construction service TL :) you will never saw your marines again

Novvak
x3ap

Re: Build Complex command does not use the stations in HQ stock

Post by Novvak » Sat, 12. Jun 21, 15:20

I was wondering if you can steal from Hephestus, now I know you should not :D

Hwitvlf

Post by Hwitvlf » Sat, 12. Jun 21, 18:25

I noticed this too. The 1.2 update supposedly fixes some issues with complex building. Maybe it will work.

Did you try loading the stations on the TL manually and then resuming the complex construction? I did this, and thought it worked, but now I see that I somehow ended up with the wrong number of factories in my complex, so be careful.

atroces

Post by atroces » Sat, 12. Jun 21, 19:50

As of 1.2 beta, I was trying to upgrade my complex, and my TL was stuck on "Notoriety too low" when trying to put an IBL in my complex. I was a bit confused, I specifically chose "green" which I always assumed meant it came from my own stock, but it appears to try to buy it from the pirates. Then I looked at my ledger and saw it had BOUGHT ALL of the stations I selected, instead of using the ones I had specifically built and selected.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Sat, 12. Jun 21, 20:30

this should be improved in 1.2 RC2
however, there are a few limits.
if the ship doesn't have a jumpdrive and autojump switch on, then it wont goto the HQ if its too far away from the target system

and of course, there must be a safe route to get to the HQ as well, otherwise it'll be ignored

Hwitvlf

Post by Hwitvlf » Sat, 12. Jun 21, 23:59

Cycrow wrote:
Sat, 12. Jun 21, 20:30
this should be improved in 1.2 RC2
Very cool. Thanks :)

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”