Good reputation and strange hostility

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

letor
x4

Good reputation and strange hostility

Post by letor » Sat, 12. Jun 21, 09:09

Hello.

Thanks to Ramdat's wise advice I was able to improve my reputation with the Yakis and now I have 6 "green bars" with them. But entering Senators Badlands again, I see that the majority of the Yaki fleet is still hostile (colored red). However, I can dock at their shipyard. Why is this happening? When I first came to Legend's Home, the OTAS fleet was hostile, but I improved my reputation with them and now all of their ships are neutral. Why isn't the same with the Yakis?

Thanks

Ramdat
x3ap

Re: Good reputation and strange hostility

Post by Ramdat » Sat, 12. Jun 21, 09:22

letor wrote:
Sat, 12. Jun 21, 09:09
Thanks to Ramdat's wise advice
❤️

It is possible that you have them set to be shown as hostile in your command console. Press P to open the Personal sidebar, then choose Advanced > Global Commands. Change Yaki to "Friend" under "Global Friend-Foe". If this setting is set to "Foe", they will appear red even if they are friendly. After changing it to "Friend", click "transmit to all reachable properties". Be aware that transmitting to all reachable properties will change the settings of every ship you own to the settings on that page. If you only want to do it for your current ship, press SHIFT+C and set the Friend-Foe setting there instead.

If they are actually hostile, you can open communication with each individual ship, apologize, and they should become friendly.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”