Agents and Yakis Faction - answered

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

letor
x4

Agents and Yakis Faction - answered

Post by letor » Wed, 9. Jun 21, 15:17

Hello.

How can I assign an agent to a Yaki station? Apparently the Yaki don't have "docks", so I can't assign them an agent to improve my reputation with them. And Anarchy Station in Weaver's Tempest is not useful for assigning agents, is it?

Thanks.

RunGiantBoom
x4

Re: Agents and Yakis Faction

Post by RunGiantBoom » Wed, 9. Jun 21, 15:43

letor wrote:
Wed, 9. Jun 21, 15:17
How can I assign an agent to a Yaki station? Apparently the Yaki don't have "docks", so I can't assign them an agent to improve my reputation with them. And Anarchy Station in Weaver's Tempest is not useful for assigning agents, is it?
It is. Influence from port in Weaver's Tempest goes to Yaki, not to pirate

letor
x4

Post by letor » Wed, 9. Jun 21, 16:29

Hello.

Perhaps I have not explained myself well. The problem is that an agent can NOT be assigned to Port Anarchy (maybe because the program doesn't consider it a "Dock"?), and in the entire Yaki space there is no other "Dock" to assign it to. I already suppose that if it could be assigned, it would influence the Yakis, and not the Pirates.

Thanks.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 9. Jun 21, 17:04

you should be able to assign agents to the Anarchy's Ports. Both Yaki and pirate ones.

and they are defiantly considered Docks

letor
x4

Post by letor » Wed, 9. Jun 21, 17:43

Hello.

Should the agents sent to Anarchy Port be Yaki agents or Pirates? If so, that explains everything, because I don't have agents from those factions. And although I had seen that there are agents of different factions, I never thought that membership of a faction was necessary to access certain "docks". And that's why my agents weren't eligible to access Anarchy Port.

OK, thanks a lot for the info.

RunGiantBoom
x4

Post by RunGiantBoom » Wed, 9. Jun 21, 19:04

letor wrote:
Wed, 9. Jun 21, 17:43
Should the agents sent to Anarchy Port be Yaki agents or Pirates? If so, that explains everything, because I don't have agents from those factions. And although I had seen that there are agents of different factions, I never thought that membership of a faction was necessary to access certain "docks". And that's why my agents weren't eligible to access Anarchy Port.
The port is selected for any agent. I don't quite understand. What agent task do you choose?

Hwitvlf

Post by Hwitvlf » Wed, 9. Jun 21, 19:49

letor wrote:
Wed, 9. Jun 21, 15:17
Apparently the Yaki don't have "docks", so I can't assign them an agent to improve my reputation with them.
Perhaps you're getting 'influence' and 'reputation' (aka noteriety) confused? I certainly did at first. If you don't have enough influence with a faction, stations won't show up in the list to send an agent to gain notoriety.

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by Cycrow » Wed, 9. Jun 21, 20:43

the Race of the agent doesn't matter. You can send any agent to any faction

letor
x4

Post by letor » Wed, 9. Jun 21, 21:57

Hello.

What I want is to improve my reputation with the Yakis through agents.

If I select the option "Assign an agent to increase your notoriety with a race" by this window:

carletor.com/images/Farhams1.png

This other window appears in order you choose a "dock":

carletor.com/images/Farhams2.png.

And when I go to the Weaver's Tempest sector, the Anarchy Station does not appear selected, but the cursor appears in the center of the grids:

carletor.com/images/Farhams3.png.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Ramdat
x3ap

Post by Ramdat » Wed, 9. Jun 21, 22:01

letor wrote:
Wed, 9. Jun 21, 21:57
What I want is to improve my reputation with the Yakis through agents.
Select "Gather influence" instead of "increase notoriety". Influence is the currency agents use to complete tasks. Notoriety is the reputation with the faction. You can increase notoriety after gathering influence. The station does not appear because you have no influence to spend on any actions at that location.

letor
x4

Post by letor » Wed, 9. Jun 21, 22:12

Hello.

Exactly! That was the problem! It is already solved. Many thanks. If ever any of you who have tried to help me stop by Seville (Spain), let me know, and I will invite you to some good jugs of beer. Hooray!

Thanks again.

:) :) :)

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”