set "remote best buy" up as a repeating?

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

blackbow

set "remote best buy" up as a repeating?

Post by blackbow » Tue, 25. May 21, 22:43

so I had to stockpile microchips and before I built my station I figured i'd just have a merchant remote best buy over and over. but that got old. I didn't want to tie the merchant down to phq because of the distance. Is there a way to set up a trade command sw mk 3 merchant to simply repeat "remote best buy" indefinitely? that would be handy
Last edited by X2-Illuminatus on Sun, 30. May 21, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved to X3FL forum

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: set "remote best buy" up as a repeating?

Post by Alan Phipps » Tue, 25. May 21, 23:34

This is a gameplay question and not Tech Sp so moving to the main Trilogy forum. It would probably also help if you said which X game you are playing.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

blackbow

Post by blackbow » Fri, 28. May 21, 19:56

Alan Phipps wrote:
Tue, 25. May 21, 23:34
This is a gameplay question and not Tech Sp so moving to the main Trilogy forum. It would probably also help if you said which X game you are playing.
Farnham's Legacy. HTH

Klord
x3ap

Post by Klord » Sun, 30. May 21, 07:16

blackbow wrote:
Fri, 28. May 21, 19:56
Alan Phipps wrote:
Tue, 25. May 21, 23:34
Farnham's Legacy. HTH
Theres a dedicated forum for FL. I think you can get better responses by posting there.

Alternative option for remote best buy would be the use of Supply Command Software to supply items to Ships. You can order a ship to buy a set number of items and supply them to another ship (TL would be better) and that ship will buy the said amount from available factories/ docks. However, at the moment, the command is bugged and not working properly. Hopefully will be fixed in the coming patch.
X fanatic. More of an X3 fanatic.
What about X4? Nah, I prefer a space simulator rather than a walking simulator.

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”