Mine for homebase and classic mining

General discussion about X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Moderators for the X3:FL Forums

Midnightknight
x4

Mine for homebase and classic mining

Post by Midnightknight » Mon, 17. May 21, 23:48

Alright, first i love this new command, it's really useful and not needing any micromanagement, but i have a few questions.

I tried to set a trade dock with Ice/Ore/Silicon as product and wanted to have a few miners mine those 3 around and bring them to the dock so it was sold but the miners do not mine anything like this. So yeah i realized it set as product and they wouldn't likely mine for it.
Now when i used the more classical way to mine in sector, i can't specify anymore as place to unload, so i was wondering if they do in the homebase?

The second issue with the mine for homebase, i used a Pelican with a Falcon inside and was hoping the TM would use it's stored M3 to mine but it remain in the bay. Is there a way to make this work? I was planning to put 2 falcon hauler for fast mining, but if i can't make this work, it's useless.

So was wondering if i was something wrong?

Cycrow
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: Mine for homebase and classic mining

Post by Cycrow » Tue, 18. May 21, 00:00

If all you want to do is make money mining just use the mine and trade command

Midnightknight
x4

Re: Mine for homebase and classic mining

Post by Midnightknight » Tue, 18. May 21, 00:10

No i don't want to just make money, i want my EQ dock do makes money so it can buy the stuff i need on it's own without picking it on my account.
Was doing this in AP, a few miner collecting minerals, putting them on a trade or eq station so it could sell it and makes some money to buy various stuff i was needing at a slow pace without ruining me.

I'm a bit struggling doing the same now.
And will the Pelican use the falcons to mine too or i have to do the old way with a wing?

Return to “X³: Farnham's Legacy”